Strain Sharing?

• Thread starter Kaskadian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Damn... And I thought my homeboys had grow beefs, lol.

This is the first time I've ever heard of Xmas bud (as a varietal), got a link to description/pic thread?

We have a few "Xmas buds" around here, but I think it is more of a nickname. I'm in Cali and my cousin in Texas gets the exact same bud (or what seems to be) around the same time too. I always thought it was just a nickname for the higher quality outdo that finished curing around Christmas.

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

he never asked me for a cut, lol. i wouldn't have given it to him either way tho
i do think jealousy is a bit of a factor in his attempt trying to scold me
hes upset i tried popping 50 beans.. and have plans on running another hundred once i make more seed
he wants the xmas bud to be his project, so he's bummed I'm putting in real work and crossing his lil project to a butt load of elites.. and instead of working together or recognizing I'm doing and have done a lot to help the community regardless of what he thinks I'm doing long term, he's sitting here bitching about me.

work together ? you just wanna get what you can from people to make yourself look good bro. and dude you must be out of your mind, you know where you told us to drive to pick up a skunk clone, im not gonna give your location but you know. if u dont know it was because you were fucking with us in the first place trying to get us to swing on your nuts like you do to get what you want from people. your the liar shamus but that doesnt matter right now. im not trying to scold you bro, you make yourself a easy target by acting how you do, thats why your banned everywhere and people cant stand your fucking ass. it doesnt even matter now bro it was a few years ago im over the clone thing now, i just dont like it when people lie and fuck with people. i think your bluffing anyway about most of your shit. those pics of your skunk versus these pics your posting here, i doubt there from the same grower. if you grew that skunk in the pic you always show, how come your grow for xmas bud looks so shitty ? its because your a fukin liar about at least half of what you say. like cosmic ripped you off ? the people there know what happened bro and u do too. bottom line, you got these seeds from people who dont hoard, and thats the only reason, yet your a greedy little bitch so thats why im calling you out. i usually just lurk and keep quiet unless something really bugs me.

and dude get over yourself why would i be jealous of you ? you act like your doing something special. we still have the originals bro you dont know what the fuck your talking about. your seeds came from a 3 plant selection and both females had intersex traits early and mid flower. you think i don't have these seeds ? and did you forget the only reason you even have them is because n8tive shared them with me and i decided to preserve them so even little pencil dicks like you could have them. so knowing that, why you making statements like your special and your bringing old school back LOL.

you made seeds with one beat up plant that came from a small population in the first place and you chucked some pollen to your clones and you think your doing real work ? your a clown bro and anyone thats known you a while knows it too. remove your head from your ass harold or shamus whatever the fuk you wanna call yourself today.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Anything I have ever given has been open and freely with no expectations, that being said I never gave any pearls to the pigs, the only way I ever found that I felt slighted a bit is when I helped a newb out by sending beans after he killed all of his seedlings, and then watching him/her throw them in a drawer and buy more beans, like it wasn't worth anything because they didn't pay for it. LMAO! some people got some really good genetics and then paid for more beans... Baffles me... So I have some white widows for the kids when they need some beans :) I keep the good stuff for those who know what they are doing.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Its fine if you have been burning the same cut of no name you selected yourself 20 years ago. No ones stopping you hoard the shit out of it! If you recieved someones genetics and they put some serious effort into it I believe it should warrant a pricetag / credit But dont hoard thats a bad habit...thats my take.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Interesting read for sure,
I am too New on the grow side of the fence to know the ins and outs of who's who's whats what's
But what part I play is this I started to grow to help me get off pills that were killing me,
within 3 weeks of work and sharing my story here on the farm, I had growers and breeders helping me through some of the hardest time in my life.
They wanted nothing from me and I asked for nothing, Now I have shared gifted and been blessed with some great finds TOGETHER W other amazing growers who grow to help each other, I am no breeder or cash cropper, Im just a dude who helps out a few other veterans who now help other veterans....
What happened at the Denver Cup is also worth typing As I sat @ the weed for warriors booth and was gifted High CBD's
once they become big enough and are grown out to find a few Gems the clones will be gifted as fast as I can cut um.
So if its not a way of making a living or helps pay your bills give it away to get it. But dont Dog the Man who breaks his AZZ day in and Day out making his cross the best he can to feed his Family... He is Just as deserving as the rest.
Peace and Good Vibes
FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom