• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Gday farmers!

We are in dead of summer up in northern hemisphere, but I am pondering my fall grow. I am very conscious that my fall grow will be my winter pot, and winter where I live is cold and dark. I am blessed with variety to choose from bc of free seeds and some mildly compulsive behavior in May. I can run five mature plants (over six inches) at a time and am trying to find the perfect balance of effects for my mood. The likelihood we will be in the grip of flu during this time also has me thinking. Maybe very social strains would be a bad call...

Would I want more tropical sativa stuff to take a cheap vacation, as frank ocean sez? Do I want more euphoric indicas like og kush progeny? Hmmm....

Anyway, I was wondering how people think about what they like to consume by season. Until recently, I have not had many options and just went for sativa leaning hybrids universally. I am aiming to improve my pallate with each grow, so I kind of can't go wrong so long as I have some variety, but I'm sure people have thought about this. I look forward to thoughts!

Dr.B

Dr.B

Well, you know what I just harvested... I chose that strain to combat lockdown and seasonal affective disorder come fall. (Super Critical CBD) I should harvest those four within 60 days) The White Widow and Dresden Green Diamond on the far side (Picture 1) were just impulse plants and will take a week or two longer in bloom..

I'm mothering a DGD just in case I like her... No more seeds for that one. (Picture 2 front) in the back is the Do-Si-Do, my winter strain, she likes to flower at 22 C, and will go hermie above 25 C in bloom. Perfect for my cold winter basement.

IMG 20200812 075819
IMG 20200812 075848
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yeah, I am trending toward the euphoria route for the most part. Looking at two exotic sativas, one pretty pure indica, and a couple indica leaning hybrids (one of which is cheese in part on your recommendation).

Dr.B

Dr.B

Yeah, I am trending toward the euphoria route for the most part. Looking at two exotic sativas, one pretty pure indica, and a couple indica leaning hybrids (one of which is cheese in part on your recommendation).
If you choose sativa make sure you have some head room! 😉

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
If you choose sativa make sure you have some head room! 😉
I am growing Maui Wowie right now and it's okay, so I think I should be good. I am going with a very short veg.

Incidentally though, these sativas are really more strongly sativa hybrids that use a hybrid from Ace Seeds called Kali China that actually exhibits a more indica growth pattern with a sativa high due to being mixed with a hash plant from Yunnan.

I am also growing one crossed with Zamaldelica from the same breeder.

Dr.B

Dr.B

I am growing Maui Wowie right now and it's okay, so I think I should be good. I am going with a very short veg.

Incidentally though, these sativas are really more strongly sativa hybrids that use a hybrid from Ace Seeds called Kali China that actually exhibits a more indica growth pattern with a sativa high due to being mixed with a hash plant from Yunnan.

I am also growing one crossed with Zamaldelica from the same breeder.
Super cool! My SC CBD is actually 70% sativa come to think of it... Its a very Indica type of plant though... Not a big stretcher at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom