• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like a near disaster, Candy.

I'll be glad to pitch in the spirit of things since I deal with mota...just pm me.

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess my post count here isn't high enough to respond to you Candyman..but I am glad to help.

K

koolace

Incredible,simply incredible. How long did it take to amass the collection?

M

mjg132

Jeez man...i feel guilty for ya!!
Anyhoo's i know Connie chung you loved and you got no Shoreline beans?
Pez ..Snowcap..anything with those in...Elvis?
No worries, im just throwing it out there, i want a collection ,and it's mainly for the sweetest,fruitiest shit ever im looking for.Unique as those above are,i'll take bud that leaves a taste like real candy does is what im after.:cool0041:
I just dont like piney/harsh strains.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Welcome back Candy! Keep your head up mate things will only get better! Good lookin out Farmers, I love seeing the community offer to give back to those that really lost strains! Strain hording is lame. Look forward to future threads!

Cheers,
Crom

winta

winta

i second that! its good to see farmers helpin farmers! :passingjoint:

Welcome back Candy! Keep your head up mate things will only get better! Good lookin out Farmers, I love seeing the community offer to give back to those that really lost strains! Strain hording is lame. Look forward to future threads!

Cheers,
Crom

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So Doc, theres this asshole that told you a few weeks ago he was gonna send the GB he found, well guess who forgot, what dickhead eh. That piece of shit told me hes sendig it first thing tomorrow

JAWS

JAWS

hey man i still got the killer list so drop me a line when ya get around...
RESPECT MUCH BROTHER.

JAWS

JAWS

brother brother where is your mother i dont know BUT BROTHER JAWS HAS YOUR BACK BRO...

i bailed before the bullshite took place, this is the first ive heard of it.....

f*&^ you lost your whole FN stock clones and all...........very very sad to hear that brother, but i still have mine plus a FEW and you know whats mine is yours....

still dont play the clone game but i got 1OOO's of seeds and 100's of strains..

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

i been down b4 too and lost many strains it sux! Since I quit drinking I have not seen the inside of a cell (knocks on wood). And since we are a med state now i don't see any in my future . Will be happy to help if I can although I mostly aquire elite clones.

2b2s

Top Bottom