Strain's In The Mail And The Story Of Why~

• Thread starter bilby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bilby

bilby

Bodhi Seeds: All regular
Black Triangle (tk x 88g13/hp)
Hollyweed (hollywood pure kush x 88g13/hp)
Lotus Head (Headband Loompa x Snow Lotus)
Solo’s Stash
Sunshine Daydream
Phone Home (Triangle Kush x Wookie )
Space Cake remix (OGKB x Snow Lotus)

Karma Genetics: Femenized
Josh D OG

Swamp Boys Seeds: Femenized
Legend of Nigeria (Legend OG x Nigerian)

I am excited to get started again after a "long break". Back when I lived in Atlanta in the 90's i came across a strain id never forget, pure og. All the reading and indications seem to point to triangle kush for the time frame but i absolutely do not know; and based off where I was when this strain came out i really want to pinpoint this cut or find something extremely similar. The legend and space cake remix pick was a whim purchase but the rest are to find that similar pure og smoke. As i pop these bean's I want to keep this community posted on it if anyone else is interested. Nice to meet you guys and i'll be in touch. /

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Oh boy what a line up.theres like 4/5 strains you mentioned that are on my want list and some you mentioned that i didnt know about that are now on my i want list.like the josh d fems.
The hollyweed and solo stash and black triangle the phone home ahh fuck theres not a strain you mentioned i wouldnt be mega chuffed to have in my room.im in.welcome to the farm @bilby.i look forward to see how these perform for u.whats your method?lights,space,early starts for outdoor or what?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Infact i have some f2 solo stash im it hin to get to.i also done some topanga canyon pure kush crosses.topanga pk is the same cut as the holly wood pk.i had it crossed to ecsd and Chemdog D.they were fems and they were really nice but iv still not had a tcpk leaner yet.maybe in the solis stash.

bilby

bilby

Oh boy what a line up.theres like 4/5 strains you mentioned that are on my want list and some you mentioned that i didnt know about that are now on my i want list.like the josh d fems.
The hollyweed and solo stash and black triangle the phone home ahh fuck theres not a strain you mentioned i wouldnt be mega chuffed to have in my room.im in.welcome to the farm @bilby.i look forward to see how these perform for u.whats your method?lights,space,early starts for outdoor or what?

I have a large tent that will have a coco grow flood and drain system all indoors; i have a bucket timer to water as indicated. I'll be veg with MH and flower with HPS. I bought general hydroponics lineup for food and also some cal mag. The coco i got is roots organics, and i bought a lot of nifty drain pots which i''ll assemble eventually. :) I also have a smaller tent that i'll bounce between veg or flower idk yet. Thanks for the welcome, eyyyy /

bilby

bilby

Infact i have some f2 solo stash im it hin to get to.i also done some topanga canyon pure kush crosses.topanga pk is the same cut as the holly wood pk.i had it crossed to ecsd and Chemdog D.they were fems and they were really nice but iv still not had a tcpk leaner yet.maybe in the solis stash.

how is that stash? u snag any different phenos? i hear good things of topanga pk, i'll have to look into it more. Im excited af to get back into this.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I have a large tent that will have a coco grow flood and drain system all indoors; i have a bucket timer to water as indicated. I'll be veg with MH and flower with HPS. I bought general hydroponics lineup for food and also some cal mag. The coco i got is roots organics, and i bought a lot of nifty drain pots which i''ll assemble eventually. :) I also have a smaller tent that i'll bounce between veg or flower idk yet. Thanks for the welcome, eyyyy /
Was that a fonzy type o "eyyyyy" ?with a double thumbs up?lol.

bilby

bilby

my "break" included getting popped in atlanta back in mid 2000's. took all the heat for everyone, did the time, paid up what was "owed" and here I am; wiser and stronger ready to pick up where i left off so long ago.

bilby

bilby

im probably going to snag some cali connection beans too if i can get them for the cost they indicate, but the payment screen all missing lol.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

im probably going to snag some cali connection beans too if i can get them for the cost they indicate, but the payment screen all missing lol.
Cali connect?oh damn.almost 99% of what iv read about swerve and cc is bad shit.occassionally ssomeone will pipe up saying they found a nice keeper out a pack o whatever.i personally wouldnt take the risk especially when theres so many reputable breeders out there.seed junkies pretty hot right now and if its fems your after theres cannarado or csi humbolt.two solid breeders who do mostly fem beans.

bilby

bilby

Cali connect?oh damn.almost 99% of what iv read about swerve and cc is bad shit.occassionally ssomeone will pipe up saying they found a nice keeper out a pack o whatever.i personally wouldnt take the risk especially when theres so many reputable breeders out there.seed junkies pretty hot right now and if its fems your after theres cannarado or csi humbolt.two solid breeders who do mostly fem beans.

this is what i need to find out about whos best rep. i read they were good, but again this is all reading random posts from random ppl hoping the info is valid.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

this is what i need to find out about whos best rep. i read they were good, but again this is all reading random posts from random ppl hoping the info is valid.
No swerves been "outted" for selling bullshit years ago.
What exactly u lookin for?maybe i can help.

bilby

bilby

you gave me some good direction for the pure kush already, very helpful. Im interested in variations of kush cuts that the public is honking about. id like to look into la alfie, tahoe og, and wifi also as more kush variations to find that one tasty pheno i keep coming across (im assuming it was pure kush lol). where is the best place to snag some seed junky gear?

Last edited:
bilby

bilby

Ok gave in and went back to bodhi for my last few selections; i will have a bodhi grip soon. eyyyyy slap hands /\

Grandmas Hashplant (Irene x 88g13/hp)
JoyStick (wifi x snow lotus)
LA Wookie (LA Affy x Wookie 15 )
Wolf Pack (Giesel x Appalachia)

bilby

bilby

in total...

Bodhi Seeds: All regular
Black Triangle (tk x 88g13/hp)
Hollyweed (hollywood pure kush x 88g13/hp)
Lotus Head (Headband Loompa x Snow Lotus)
Solo’s Stash
Sunshine Daydream
Phone Home (Triangle Kush x Wookie )
Space Cake remix (OGKB x Snow Lotus)
Grandmas Hashplant (Irene x 88g13/hp)
JoyStick (wifi x snow lotus)
LA Wookie (LA Affy x Wookie 15 )
Wolf Pack (Giesel x Appalachia)

Karma Genetics: Femenized
Josh D OG

Swamp Boys Seeds: Femenized
Legend of Nigeria (Legend OG x Nigerian)

K

kansabis

Yeah I got say,I've already got a bunch of beans and I'd take any of them as well,really interested in the swamp boys gear lately so I'm curious how those turn out for you.

Top Bottom