Strains targeted towards stroke and cancer patients?

• Thread starter HighFamOwner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HighFamOwner

HighFamOwner

Are their any strains pertained to stroke and cancer patients? If so what are those particular strains and are they landrace strains are lab created? I am on a massive man hunt to find strains that are developed towards after stroke symptoms and cancer treatment.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Greetings-

I am currently fighting throat cancer using Cannabis oil. There are many strains that will help with cancer, which is where I can comment. I am not sure about stroke symptoms but you can take what I tell you here and apply it to strokes and do the research.

What I have learned is you want to find strains where you can look at a Terpene Profile. I believe breeders are going to be forced to provide these terpene reports as the research is spreading about the importance of the terpenes in whatever medical condition you are facing. It takes a bit of time once you start looking at them, but soon you will see what is high levels and what are low levels and seek out strains with the highest anti cancer terpenes you can find. I also look for high THC, but that is not the be all, end all for cancer medicine. Ideally, I want a strain that is at least 20% THC with high anti cancer terpene levels.

Anti cancer terpenes are-
Humulene aka Alpha Caryophyllene
Limonene
Terpinolene
Borneol
Alpha Pinene
Phellandrene
Eucalyptol
Phytol

Another important tool in fighting cancer is using what is called "the entourage effect" with your medicine. That means getting different strains, with different levels of THC and different terpene profiles and combining them in the same oil. Some strains are high in certain terpenes and low in others. Try to find at least one strain that is high in as many of the anti cancer terpenes as possible.

I also highly recommend using CBD oil alongside the THC oil. When dosing for cancer, you are taking very high levels of THC when you get to full dose, roughly using one ounce of flower every 4 days. One of the side effects of this high dose THC is anxiety and/or panic attacks, which I experienced both. CBD takes care of that and levels everything out.

As far as selecting strains, I have found a few resources.

Ace Seeds - Located in Spain, they have terpene reports for many of their strains. Be aware that they do not ship to the US. I think there are a couple of other seed banks that sell their seeds. Look for Ace Seeds.

Brothers Grimm - Located in Colorado, they have some terpene reports for some of their strains. Look for Brothers Grimm.

CLTVTD - Located in Colorado, they also have terpene reports for some of their strains. Look for CLTVTD.

Some strains I have purchased-

I also got Rosetta Stone XX and Cinderella XX from Brothers Grimm.

Good luck. If there is anything else I may be able to help you with, please do not hesitate to ask!

HighFamOwner

HighFamOwner

Greetings-

I am currently fighting throat cancer using Cannabis oil. There are many strains that will help with cancer, which is where I can comment. I am not sure about stroke symptoms but you can take what I tell you here and apply it to strokes and do the research.

What I have learned is you want to find strains where you can look at a Terpene Profile. I believe breeders are going to be forced to provide these terpene reports as the research is spreading about the importance of the terpenes in whatever medical condition you are facing. It takes a bit of time once you start looking at them, but soon you will see what is high levels and what are low levels and seek out strains with the highest anti cancer terpenes you can find. I also look for high THC, but that is not the be all, end all for cancer medicine. Ideally, I want a strain that is at least 20% THC with high anti cancer terpene levels.

Anti cancer terpenes are-
Humulene aka Alpha Caryophyllene
Limonene
Terpinolene
Borneol
Alpha Pinene
Phellandrene
Eucalyptol
Phytol

Another important tool in fighting cancer is using what is called "the entourage effect" with your medicine. That means getting different strains, with different levels of THC and different terpene profiles and combining them in the same oil. Some strains are high in certain terpenes and low in others. Try to find at least one strain that is high in as many of the anti cancer terpenes as possible.

I also highly recommend using CBD oil alongside the THC oil. When dosing for cancer, you are taking very high levels of THC when you get to full dose, roughly using one ounce of flower every 4 days. One of the side effects of this high dose THC is anxiety and/or panic attacks, which I experienced both. CBD takes care of that and levels everything out.

As far as selecting strains, I have found a few resources.

Ace Seeds - Located in Spain, they have terpene reports for many of their strains. Be aware that they do not ship to the US. I think there are a couple of other seed banks that sell their seeds. Look for Ace Seeds.

Brothers Grimm - Located in Colorado, they have some terpene reports for some of their strains. Look for Brothers Grimm.

CLTVTD - Located in Colorado, they also have terpene reports for some of their strains. Look for CLTVTD.

Some strains I have purchased-

I also got Rosetta Stone XX and Cinderella XX from Brothers Grimm.

Good luck. If there is anything else I may be able to help you with, please do not hesitate to ask!
This is very informative! I can't think you enough to share your information with me! God Bless you and I pray you have a speedy recovery! Thanks so much I will credit your information if publicized!

Top Bottom