Strange bud development

• Thread starter Noobmaster69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

To be honest not too sure why this is happening, it seems that instead of growing a bud in a spherical shape, I feel it looks as though the buds are growing laterally for lack of a better word.. it first happened on my l a confidential and now it's happening on my blue gum I have ticks to attach...
The room is an 8 by 8 kept at 77 degrees humidity usually at 30 -40% a total of four lights that equate 3315 Watts lots of air movement along with the fresh air intake and two forms of exhaust one of those is cool in the hoods... This will be my fourth harvest as I harvest perpetually since I've staggered quite a few plants... Doesn't happen to everyone but occasionally this is happening and it produces great amount of resin weather buds lack any form of density or solidity...
The newts that I'm using or I should say was using we're from the Aurora innovations soul synthetics line sister brand to the roots organics... I've currently moved over to Fox farm nutes but...prior newts regardless I had successful grows with those so hoping the switching of the newts will prevent it from continuing to happen?

Strange bud development
Strange bud development 2
Strange bud development 3
Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

I will refrain from further posting without editing my voice texting. Apologies friends ask away!

Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

Check out the vid to go with I'm trying to show how it's not normal like a swelling of a top but each calayx like is swelling individually...

Top Bottom