Strange growth from auto seeds

• Thread starter Adamzcloudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Adamzcloudz

Hello all, first time grower long time smoker.
I thought i would give outdoor growing a go due to the mrs not wanting them in the house. So far had three quick one auto from royal queen seeds and a blueberry quick but the growth
is confusing me! 1 plant looks very healthy and big and starting to flower very nicely but the others look very different like they are a lot younger but have still flowered. They have good soil and fertiliser and watered regularly but not too much to drown them,
Strange growth from auto seeds 2
Strange growth from auto seeds 3
but maybe i am doing something wrong and can correct it for next time, any help would be great.
P.s. im growing in the uk, i do not have them in a grow box or anything elaborate a friend had success growing outdoors so thought i would give it a go.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I've been seeing a lot of auto posts like this lately. Not sure the cause other than genetics, but photos don't seem to do this unless you get into a weird re-veg situation.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I've been seeing a lot of auto posts like this lately. Not sure the cause other than genetics, but photos don't seem to do this unless you get into a weird re-veg situation.
It's due to crossing a plant that flowers regardless of light cycle with one that relies on it.Theres bound to be confusion.

Top Bottom