Hello all so here is what is going on.

Temp:70-75
medium: Nutrifield COCO
mix: 50/50 COCO paralite mix
Nutrients: Veg+Bloom soft/RO
PPM: 800
PH: 5.8-6.0
Foliar feed once a week with Veg+Bloom foliar feed

Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think. There was a thrip problem a few weeks ago that has been handled. This irregular growth has been all throughout the life of the plant.

Strange leaf growth i need advice
Strange leaf growth i need advice 2
Strange leaf growth i need advice 3
Strange leaf growth i need advice 4
K

kyral

Please
Hello all so here is what is going on.

Temp:70-75
medium: Nutrifield COCO
mix: 50/50 COCO paralite mix
Nutrients: Veg+Bloom soft/RO
PPM: 800
PH: 5.8-6.0
Foliar feed once a week with Veg+Bloom foliar feed

Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think. There was a thrip problem a few weeks ago that has been handled. This irregular growth has been all throughout the life of the plant.

FatManatee

FatManatee

I've had similiar issues in the past, never seemed to affect yields. I guess it's just down to the plant genetics. I could be wrong though.

The yellow splotches on the other hand are signalling a slight calcium deficiency, nothing you really need to worry about either, unless it gets worse.

Dan789

Dan789

Did you shoot the picture under hps lighting? It appears to have artificial color?

iceberg8389

iceberg8389

i can tell you exactly what that is....that is stress in the genetics, plain and simple. The plant will still grow and flower fine, but you will have a weird looking leaf here and there. I cooked 12 plants one time accidentally when a vent failure happened in my veg room. Reached 112 F temps for about 30 min. The plants were wilted to the point of certain death. I saved 1 plant because i didn't want to lose the cut/genetics...brought it back to life but the side effect was leaves that looked identical to your pics. Never had them before, now it does. But it still grows fine, i take clones so i still use the same genetics and it actually changed the final flower result as well. Made it better!! More yield and color in the flowers. Mosiac disease is a plant virus that will create similar looking leaves (google to confirm) so that may be what the official name could be. Either way i think both scenarios just indicate major stress at some point in the plants life. Doesn't mean the genetics are bad tho. Run it out to the end and see what you get!!

Top Bottom