strange leaf growth

• Thread starter adam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

adam

hey everyone i got a VORTEX from SUBCOOL that has really odd growth. 1st pic is pretty clear to see what i mean. 2nd pic will show it with bud even tho it was in veg of time of the pic. seems to autoflower for a week then revert to veg growth. none of the 40 plus plants did it tho.should i scrap this cut? seems like the clones of it are much slower and budding.forgot to mention i had pulled off most of the bud in pic 2

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Have you actually flowered it yet? Hate to see you throw away a diamond.

A

adam

its in flower currently follow my grow and feel free to post any questions or give advice. any info on VORTEX is wanted.i can always learn never to full of myself not to listen to others

A

adam

here is a pic that shows how thick i want my budz please dont laugh thats my type of woman :giggle but i hope this weird VORTEX turns out good if not it goes to the dump.dont have time for slow veggers when i am on a timeline

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry adam, I didn't see you were in flower with them already. Do you have a shot of that plant in flower? You only point it out in veg.

A

adam

yeah i will take a pic later when the light is on. but that plant ended up not doing well at all in flower. out of all the plants in there it really doesnt do nutes well. feed it same strength as rest but it got burned like RICHARD PRYOR. odd thing is out of all plants it shows the most resin by a mile and has quite a bit of bud compared to its sister stock.have back-ups just in case but not many.will give it one run more to see if it is an error on my part.gotta say tho SUBCOOL does offer easy to clone,veg,and easy to put on weight strain. have not smoked or finished a full grow but i can see me yielding over a pound on the first run in half gallon containers:rock.smell is non-existing till you bump into them but even then its faint.seems they will only flower 8 weeks.maybe next run will be some querkle:yes.i also ran some Mod Seeds Menage a Trois that i cured. smells like true RKS. it was the crinkle pheno. it wasnt healthy looking either but damn its phscadelic

Top Bottom