Strange mutation?

• Thread starter Stonebologn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stonebologn

Hi everyone! Im new here and have joined this forum because i have this plant that is really unlike anything ive ever seen, and i wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar experience or has any input for me. So im in Brooklyn and while doing deliveries via PM i was driving through Hassidic South Side. Its like 89 degrees and i see this little 2' plant almost shriveled from lack of water. I had a cup in my backpqk and started digging. Pulled her out and nursed her back to health. So after a weeK its strts to show sex. Excited but confused cause its not on 12/12 so i assume autoflower. Anyway this shit is super weird looking with mainly 3 and some 4 leaf finger mutations and straight up flowers i meam that aounds dumb but u know what i mean when u look at these pics someone please help explain wtf is going on here?!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi everyone! Im new here and have joined this forum because i have this plant that is really unlike anything ive ever seen, and i wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar experience or has any input for me. So im in Brooklyn and while doing deliveries via PM i was driving through Hassidic South Side. Its like 89 degrees and i see this little 2' plant almost shriveled from lack of water. I had a cup in my backpqk and started digging. Pulled her out and nursed her back to health. So after a weeK its strts to show sex. Excited but confused cause its not on 12/12 so i assume autoflower. Anyway this shit is super weird looking with mainly 3 and some 4 leaf finger mutations and straight up flowers i meam that aounds dumb but u know what i mean when u look at these pics someone please help explain wtf is going on here?!
Hard to tell without pics but I just vegged - flowered- then re-vegged a few plants and during their re-vegging they grew trident shaped leaves and some small rounded leaves. You might be in the same boat by re-vegging a clone pulled from a flowering mother. It's not supposed to cause any harm and if left long enough in veg it will return to normal. Or so I've been led to believe, I haven't done that my self. I put mine back into flower after 2 weeks and they puffed up nicely another week before I can cut them so I'll find out soon what the smoke is like.

S

Stonebologn

Can u see the pics now?
IMG 20190815 124540
IMG 20190815 124628
IMG 20190815 124554
IMG 20190815 124540
IMG 20190815 124554

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yeah, that's not ganja. Similar leaf serrations though.
Dry it up and smoke it let us know what the effects are. lol sorry to laugh at your misfortune bud but I think you've been duped. There's a house and garden forum that might be able to help you. lol oops sorry.

Top Bottom