Strawberry Bubba and White x Bubba

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought I would post a grow of your killer gear, bro. These strawberry reek like pure skunk ass. Stank stank!! The white is a lil milder but still has some funk to it. I'm cutting clones and will bud in a week or two.

I cannot wait to run your other gear I just purchased today and yesterday: SoCal Master, Raskal OG, White Fire, Fire Bubba.. Blowin' it up this summer, OGR. Great work!!

First pics are of Strawberry Bubba then the last 7 are the White Bubba.

C

cdd

looking nice so far tex, keep us posted... strawberry bubba sounds delicious:cool0010:

A

ask420

Nice plants so far Tex. Very interested to see how the strawberry bubba turns out.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree, ask420. I cut about 40 clones off another 3 strawberry bubba that i had going, so I want to run a large harvest of them and see what the dank is about. They have great structure, looks like it will yield decent.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Strawberry Kush.. Update w/ pics.. 11 daze into flowering.. Beasts!!

OGR's Strawberry Kush (KKSC x Bubba Kush)..

These are true monster plants. I have 3 mothers flowering, all three over 2.5+feet of sticky stank goodness.. OGR's mother strawberry cough plants must be beasts. These plants have huge, long running, sticky shoots. Incredible growth and seems to have a large yield potential.. Strawberry dominant for sure!! They f*cking reek.. :damnhippie: Enjoy!

JH420

JH420

Thanks for posting this Tex...can't wait to get my Strawberry Bubbas goin.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
JH420, I would def. get these goin'.. Strawberry goodness all the way! Huge yielder..

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
right on...

...i got both of these..and so cal master and OGR OG...i am soooo stoked to run these...i'll tag along for this grow if ya dont mind...stoked on that strawberry bubba..yum...man them some fatty leaves in them pics...looks like u keepin em healthy...cant wait to see these finish...nice work....Qwon...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
qwon, thanks bro.. I bet your jazzed man, you have some killer gear to run.. These are some real beauties.. Happy harvest..

true grit

true grit

Damn Tex those look great! I'm eager to hopefully get in on the next round of strawberry crosses. Nice and bushy, can't wait to see those buds!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Looking lovely Tex......I'll be hangn around n peekn at those ladies 4 sure. Best Wishes Brah!!!! Surely, there's gonna be some funk in the Tex crib.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Just curious what the stretch was like so far on the Strw bubba? I got 3 of them ready to flower this week and they are about 17-18" now. RB

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for stopping in all, OGR did a bang up job on these beauties. tru, how's it hangin' bro, mizz elvis thanks for the kind words I have never tried KKSC so I am very excited to finally try some.

RB, they have doubled in growth. I am now at day 14 and they seemed to have stopped stretching, so I would say about a good double or a lil less. Def. not bad of a stretch..

O

ograskal

Lookin Stellar bro...Glad your enjoying these so far..Keep an eye out on the bottom half of the plants right underneath the buds cuz you might see a few balls..I havent noticed any on any of mines but someone said they saw a few balls in that area on one of their White Bubbas and they just plucked them and they never grew back...But just keep an eye out just in case....Lookin forward to your updates..~ogr

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
OGR, thanks for the heads up. I will give them a once tonight and keep ya updated. :damnhippie:

L

letmeout

i have a pack of each of these i am going to grow on my next run.

A

ApolloChem

My friend picked up a pack of these, the other day when they went up. Great looking genetics, looks like it is going to be killer.

Top Bottom