Strawberry bubba kush

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Ok fellow farmers this is my first time with raskals gear and i must say it is some dank.This pheno is a slow vegger,but her cuts are 5 weeks behind,they vegged slow,but not as slow as i tweeked the feed a little better.Overall they take a strong feed.This east was from seed in veg for 2 months.Also have the x18 and white urkel on deck.Enjoy the pics will post updates.Anyone else with the sbubba post em up please would love to see the phenos, still have 12 beans left.:party0042:.lol.found a keeper the first one,but would love to find the kksc leaner,curious to see how many have come up and how often...peace Burn

Gws 2nd run
Gws 2nd run
Gws 2nd run
Gws 2nd run
Gws 2nd run
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah man!!! Great to see your grow and those juicy ass colas.. Lookin great.. Tagged for sure.. :smoke

JH420

JH420

It is lookin good bro...I grew 3 seeds out all very different my fave is heavily leaning to KKSC and fo sho keeper material. It's really got it all: smell, taste, looks, yeild, and quality of high. Here she be with and without flash...

SBNugpheno2withflash
SBNugpheno2
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey j those buds are looking dank, how is the smoke,u do a report? and btw do you have any pics in veg of the 3, and maybe a flower comparison??that would be killer,as when i pop more i plan on doing the same in here...Burn

JH420

JH420

I don't think I took veg pics...I get some flower pics up sometime when I gets a minute. I wanna burn through more of this before I can do a smoke report, but it's top shelf stuff for certain.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
mine does have a very sweet smell that does have a fruity smell to it,will let everyone know as she goes..but def a sweet lady..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
It is lookin good bro...I grew 3 seeds out all very different my fave is heavily leaning to KKSC and fo sho keeper material. It's really got it all: smell, taste, looks, yeild, and quality of high. Here she be with and without flash...

Nice JH, real nice...That KKSC leaning pheno is a stellar tasty treat isn't she..? The colors, the taste, the smell. To me, the smell is grape syrup with w a lil bit of Bubba in there.. ahhhh.. Had to open a jar as we speak.. The Bubba pheno was good too, but lacked the head high and the smell. It is still very very good. :D

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
so tex from my pics what do you say i have...bubba all the way right..but are there phenos leaning towards bubba that looked dif or very similar to mine?i really want the kksc pheno for the yield most of all..i was going to take her at least 70 days..what do you think??longer??obv. it all depends on the trichs,but what is the avg./nor fr 60/40 amber with this beauty..70 will be the 30th:scared0016: :harvest:

N

Nada

Great work man....

Strawberry Bubba sounds like it would make a phenomenal shake.... If you add a bit of chocolope or dj's vanuilla that is :) ..... And mabe some Cinnamon....

Sorry... Its the Giesel Talking at this point

B

bigAl25

Here is my strawbubbakush plants. One is very healthy and the other was struck with the claw. I am now in the 8th week of flowering, looking to go 10 similar to your mark. Mine look completely different, more KKSC maybe. Good luck and avoid the claw, although the buds are still frosting up nice and filling out on the damn thing. Peace and Respect MON

Garden 2010 005
Garden 2010 006
Garden 2010 009
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
so tex from my pics what do you say i have...bubba all the way right..but are there phenos leaning towards bubba that looked dif or very similar to mine?i really want the kksc pheno for the yield most of all..i was going to take her at least 70 days..what do you think??longer??obv. it all depends on the trichs,but what is the avg./nor fr 60/40 amber with this beauty..70 will be the 30th:scared0016: :harvest:

Hey bro, it does look like the Bubba leaning but that was still some dank ass fire.. Should get some good Bubba smells and taste out of her no doubt.. Happy harvest and congrats..

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Here is my strawbubbakush plants. One is very healthy and the other was struck with the claw. I am now in the 8th week of flowering, looking to go 10 similar to your mark. Mine look completely different, more KKSC maybe. Good luck and avoid the claw, although the buds are still frosting up nice and filling out on the damn thing. Peace and Respect MON

hmm,it what are you hitting them with??i gave mine a really strong feeding and they love it..but it could be the pheno as that does look more kksc i guess,but not like any of the kksc phenos i have seen..next time i would flush em good at first sign of claw,you'll be alll good in a week or so..

Thanx tex,what do you like the most?i am guessing that kksc pheno you have?

B

bigAl25

burnalot420, the claw struck in the 4th week of flower, it was the largest plant of all. I was feeding fox farm nutes per their schedule and OGRaskals. Side by side, same feed and water schedule, every 4th day. One is perfect, one claw. But growing them both to the end and the claw's buds look dank as hell and frosty. Someone said there is haze in the lineage and that it is sensitive to nutes. Early bud off the claw was a great up high. Good luck with your harvest.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Are the two plants the same cut?or were they 2 dif seeds?if from seed then they are just dif feeders..either way,next time i would flush the first sight of claw and go easy with nutes till you get em dialed in..you have to remember that what fox farm and og recommend will not always be best for your plants..with nute comps i always start out 1/2 what they say..i would def take og raskal's advice for sure,but you might have to tweek it to fit your plants and environment..how long do you plan on flushing them for?

B

bigAl25

Dear burnalot420, They both were from seed. I am in my 8th week of flowering and I am using water plus molasses only. I stopped feeding late last week. Target for chop in 70 days and cloudy trics. The claw may finish earlier, it looks more done than the healthy green one. The top buds have been filling out these last few weeks and the HPS seems to help them frost up. thanks for the insight and advice.

Top Bottom