Strawberry Bubba -prelim. smoke report

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

The raskal does it again!!! Oh my fricken gawd...seriously, I am battered. Proper fucked. Had to put something down just because I'm so blown away. I didn't expect this at all!!!

First up, she finished SO quickly - was done at 7.5 weeks and let her go 8 on principle (and those extra few days are probably why she's such a hammer). She had the biggest fan leaves I have ever had on any plant and the lower fans were easily twice, maybe three times the size of my big hands. Huge.

She has been hanging for about 10 days now and I've only just manicured her and put the buds into bags, and took the opportunity for a test smoke. The buds aren't anywhere near cured and are only just dry enough to smoke, hence this being a preliminary report.

So, the taste: even now, the taste is mostly Bubba but a very very sweet Bubba. Really tasty and enjoyable, so much so that I smoked a joint easily earlier this evening thinking it would be a fruitier, more daytime kind of a buzz. WRONG. I took a pot nap for an hour before the mrs woke me for dinner. I don't normally get taken down like that, even by the strong stuff and certainly not out of nowhere like that. It definitely hits where other greens don't, that's for damn sure.

It's the kind of a smoke that you'll think you've smoked loads, but then look down at the j and only see about 2cm smoked...and then you know you're loving life.

The buzz is mostly bass....good heavy one too. Very indica, this pheno probably being mostly bubba. Awesome evening smoke but this would finish me for wake and bake. Even now, as I'm smoking my 3rd I can still feel that massive heavy thud in my chest as the buzz keeps on pulling like a train, leaving my brain and everything else somewhere behind :)

Raskal, you are da man. I need to pop a few more to find a more KKSC leaning pheno, but this one was awesome. Also a perfect femme...no hermie bollocks....loved having a femme raskal bean. So much more efficient.

Anyhow, stoned and talking shit at this point :)

FF

R

Rolln J

great smoke report! my beans are on the way - how many did you pop? you only had 1 pheno? how was the yield? dont think I was expecting an 8 week finish, thats awesome!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you so much for the smoke report and info. I have to agree, OGR did a bang up killer job on these gems.. I too cannot wait to sample all the goods.

B

baggins

I've put off poppin' these until time and space allow. Now is the time. LOL.

JH420

JH420

I gots 5 started but they are a long way til flower time...thanks for the report you gots me stoked.

B

Bigb89

nice report look forward to second one after the cure. Hope i get lucky and get pheno of both in the 2 i got runnin right now just starting veg though so in time. Congrats on the smoke though sounds killer

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Great to hear FF !! I have 3 of these at 45 days. They looked like they were finishing real quick. I just did a trich check and they are 90% cloudy!!! Great to here on the smoke report too!! RB

O

ograskal

Hey bro...Glad you enjoyed the smoke!..The little homies are also enjoying the Strawberry Bubbas over here!....Cant wait to see how she hits when she is properly cured!...Thanks for the report!..~ogr

F

FastForward

Just had a good mate leave (SeenTheLight) seriously fucked on the Strawberry Bubba - so it's not just me then :) We both agreed she's a solid 8-8.5 on the potency scale. The last thing that hit me like this was the LA Confidential, and that should really say something about this. Am about to smoke two before bed. Great stuff OGR and thanks a lot.

R

Rolln J

pics? damn i cant wait - getting the new tent all set up and Im like a kid waiting for xmas everyday at the mailbox!

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad I've got a few of these StrawBubba's a couple weeks from flower myself... FF Great report man... And Thanks to Raskal for putting these amazing gems out there for us...

M2M

Top Bottom