Strawberry Cough X Blueberry Cbd

• Thread starter 4plant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4plant

4plant

hey guys, this mill be my first try making seeds (on purpose anyways) I plan on crossing two of my favourite strains. I have a strawberry cough plant that smells amazing, finishes a little earlier than usual and is covered in tricombes. I’m going to cross with a super yielding blueberry cbd 1:1 plant that is my daily smoke for almost a year now. I’m going to use colloidal silver to Herm one of the two and then pollinate the other. My question is which would be better suited as the pollinator plant? a 50-50 cross would be about perfect with these two strains but I’d like to keep CBD quite high as well currently in the blueberry it’s over 10%. Are there any rules regarding this? which plant will be dominant in the offspring seeds? Thanks

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

If your purpose is making high cabs seeds from this I would keep the high cbd plant as the plant to get pollinated and use the strawberry cough as the poll on donor.to be fair I'm not even sure if that matters but no matter what you,l have boths genetics in each seed so you just need to go through the phenoes and find the phenoes that have the traits your looking for.

Top Bottom