Strawberry Cough xNL#1 fresh seed grow .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
A quick back story to begin had the chance to grow a nice A male & A female NL#1 ex seed from Will76 , had a bad season last year lost pretty much everything in my bush grows not a great look at all , well I had 2 NL#1seed left and popped them a jiffy pot soaked in worm tea and Vegemite solution they popped in 5 days got them set up in little hothouse I’ve built at back of house we have a great aspect in our back yard very sola passive , a few weeks into there growing I could tell there was a difference between both plants I have been growing cannabis for many many years and can tell male from female one was getting taller as they grew side by side each week there was still no def signs of them sexing up my hopes still were high fingers crossed I get a male , 2 weeks on now about 4 or 5 week give or take a week they showed there sex and yes I was in a happy place out of the fire rises the Phoenix , So for the next 4 to 5 weeks I just kept shaking that male over the female NL#1 as well as the Strawberry Cough plant I had in pot near by what a treat to go old school again I’m originally from Nimbin in NSW where I learnt at a young age the false of keeping good seed to carry on growing with , as I pop these 6 seed in I’m playing a old Lee Scratch Perry song Bush Weed Corn Trash ..... I’ll try to keep this journal current let me know if it to much and I’ll flag it .
Strawberry cough xnl1 fresh seed grow
Seed in jiffy pots under the light I use a old envelope to defuse the light seed ready need very little light mainly warmth I find the heat from the light enough with the air gap under the clone dome . View attachment 963097View attachment 963097View attachment 963097Mot

Strawberry cough xnl1 fresh seed grow 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Mother seed bearer Strawberry cough x NL#1 ex Will76 NL#1 seed as male pollen .

DB17C2AE BCA0 42AA A99F 7755184B8649

Latest posts

Top Bottom