Strawberry D F2 and White Banana Kush grown by Rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. These strains were made by JAWS! Thanx bro for the beans. I got big plans for these babies. First off I'm looking for a Strawberry D F2 male so I can do some chuckin'. I might not find hime in the first few beans but I have 25 more of them so... These beans r very vigorous! I cant wait to see them in flower. I got 3 WBK and 5 Strawberry D growing. 2 of the Strawberry D r a week behind the others. It took them longer to pop. Well here we go with some pics!

My pics 792
My pics 793
My pics 794
My pics 795
My pics 796
My pics 797
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's the Strawberry D F2's except for #3. I guess, I 4got 2 take a pic of it.

My pics 827
My pics 828
My pics 829
My pics 830
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Phenos #4 and #5. The slow hatching babies.

My pics 831
My pics 832
My pics 833
My pics 834
JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:sun
well brother cant speak much on the STRAW D just ran her once and she was seeded with what your growing now, when they get bigger we can see if theres ant vareation{sp} going on..

now on the WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL i'd say by first looks that #1 is the SALMON leaner while #4-5 are BANANA leaners, SATS will be SALMON while INDIES will be of the BANANA OG/KUSH flavor...

man i cant wait to see you get these suckers going in flower its going to be a show thats for-sure...
respect:bong2:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for stopping in bro! These babies r looking real good. I will post up the picks of them in 1gl pots later. I have to feed them 2nite. I'm gonna top them also. I don't want them to get out of control. I can't wait to smoke some of that Strawberry D. One of my top 10 strains! Thanx again for the beans, JAWS.

C

Cali Grower

strawberry diesel was definitely my favorite smoke from a small grow i did. tasted like strawberries too!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This should b another great grow show.. Good luck i love a good batch of Strawberry D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This should b another great grow show.. Good luck i love a good batch of Strawberry D
Me 2 bro! Strawberry D is def 1 of my favs. It's been a while since I got 2 smoke some of her tho. Used 2 b a few clubs in Sac that carried it on occasion. I won my IPad 2 bcawz of that strain. Only reason I went to the club that day ad I got 5 raffle tix with my meds. Bam! I won a White IPad 2. Thanx for dropping by home! See u in the threads.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice work on the win that's super tight u lucky Dog u

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice work on the win that's super tight u lucky Dog u
I was so stoked. I couldn't believe it. I almost bought an IPad a week b4 that shit. I was like, I will get 1 eventually! Thank u, Strawberry D! Lol. Should be some fire for sure. I'm looking for a nice male 2 do some pollen chucking with this winter. I got a few x's in mind. I will start a thread on that project sooner or later.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
OOooohhhhhh yaaaahhhhh! Slay them babies Rival! I have 20 of those Strawberry Diesels I am going to be popping soon.. Going to find a male and female to hopefully work with..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
OOooohhhhhh yaaaahhhhh! Slay them babies Rival! I have 20 of those Strawberry Diesels I am going to be popping soon.. Going to find a male and female to hopefully work with..
Thanx for Surfn on over 2 my garden! It will def be exciting. The Strawberry D r looking awesome. Jaws was very generous. I have a bunch of his gear. They will all get there day in the sun or HPS. Lol. Ur thread is looking great bro! I can't wait to run some Alien gear.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This WBK should be some fire. Thanx for coming thru, SB6900. Come back when u get a chance. Things r starting to take off.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's a lil update on these babies. They r starting to show sex now. So far it looks like 2 WBK males and 1 lady. 1 confimed Strawberry D lady as well. They r looking great. The Strawberry D #3 has some really nice branching. Might be a canidate for a new stud. We will see it's a male very soon! Here r some pics of the WBK.

My pics 858
My pics 859
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's phenos #4 and #5. I think these r both of the males.

My pics 860
My pics 861
My pics 862
My pics 863
JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:bong2:
hey brother looking great ahh what kind of smells if any are you getting, there should be sweet-berry type smell if not now it will soon enough..
nice:sun

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hello RIVAL:bong2:
hey brother looking great ahh what kind of smells if any are you getting, there should be sweet-berry type smell if not now it will soon enough..
nice:sun
I havent really been rubbing on the stems. I will have to check on that. These plants look great. What phenos do u see on the WBK? I think #1 is the girl. Im def digging the Strawberry D #3. They girls will get transplanted soon and it's off 2 da races. Keep coming thru, Jaws! This shows for u bro. Thanx again for the beans. I was looking the stash u gave me and I was trying to decide what do next. What is the x on the Super Urkle?

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:sun
ok so let me see here for two reasons im going to say those are WHITE SALMON LEANERS...

1. most of the HYBRIDS ive made with the SALMON are showing SALMON LEANERS mainly by there long stemed leaves, i keep seeing that TRAIT and i know its not a TRAIT of the BANANA OK/KUSH..

2. frankly because i dont have any pics of the BANANA OG/KUSH mother or father, i did the same kinda thing with the STRAWBERRY DIESEL except i do have plenty of pics of the MALE used but none of the female....

SUPER URKLE....
MOTHER===purple urkle {clone}
FATHER===super skunk

few pics of the SUPER URKLE and the SEEDED BUD your seeds came from...

SUPER URKLE 2

SUPER URKLE 4

SUPER URKLE F2 SEEDS

sorry i dont have any growing plant shots, i can tell you they will reak pretty bad...i wont say its RKS oder but it is a stinker for-sure and the buds decent and she yields well thats from the SUPER SKUNK side i would think because we all know PU dont yield to good unless you veg her for a long ass time..
peace brother:animbong:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thank for the info, Jaws! I was thinking they were White Salmon leaning also. I got a lucky lady to play with. If she don't make the grade, I got more WBK and CBK beans to pop. The Super Urkle looks hella frosty. I been looking for a good purple strain to run in my garden. I want the SR71 PK. I will update again when they r sexed and transplanted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom