Strawberry Lights #1

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi farmers going to start a diary on my Strawberry Lights #1 I had the pleasure to cross a NL#1 male with a Strawberry Cough last summer in a little backyard grow here goes .

Date.
29/5/20 Soak seed 24 hr under paper towel 6.5 pH correct water .
30/5/20 prep jiffy pot 6.5 pH correct water + 0.05 ml GoRoots , sit the jiffy pot in Mini solo cup ,set seed cover but in under dappled light .
To be continued.........

Strawberry lights 1
Strawberry lights 1 2
Strawberry lights 1 3
Strawberry lights 1 4
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Right on, I got a bag of NL #5 right now i been smoking racy as fuck when i mix to much caffeine in the mornings with it..

and strawberry cough i had a few months back wasn't a good representation of the strain tho need to sample that one again.

look forward to seeing what the cross comes out like! :D

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Right on, I got a bag of NL #5 right now i been smoking racy as fuck when i mix to much caffeine in the mornings with it..

and strawberry cough i had a few months back wasn't a good representation of the strain tho need to sample that one again.

look forward to seeing what the cross comes out like! :D
Thanks LD the Staw cough I'm growing is a really nice plant to grow its so almost bomb proof I love it's flavour notes , I was so lucky getting a male NL#1 in last summer grow . I'm really hoping it's a good cross getting seed in Australia is becoming a pain in my ass
🤪💩

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thanks LD the Staw cough I'm growing is a really nice plant to grow its so almost bomb proof I love it's flavour notes , I was so lucky getting a male NL#1 in last summer grow . I'm really hoping it's a good cross getting seed in Australia is becoming a pain in my ass
🤪💩

aussie eh that would explane the weird date you write, day-month-year, where as us americans do it month day year lol, Just cause when we talk its always like oh todays june 4th! lol\

but yeah good luck, getting seeds in america for someone who don't wanna pay much is also a pain in the ass lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’m trying to get onto Seedmans list but there not taking any new clients as yet I’m waiting for a email but being in a country that is legal in only one state only how fucked are our laws down here fuck wished I moved to the States when I had a job opportunity come up damn I’m kicking myself in the bum with my own boot ... OD .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Date 8-6-20 There's been some stretching on 2 of the seedling and 2 have stayed pretty stable they have only had 30ml of water plus some go roots under the LED 600w full spectrum light .we had a very strong full moon last 2 nights a Strawberry Moon great for my strawberry lights .thanks for the butchers hoof folks .od the bush doctor .

IMG 20200608 165525
IMG 20200608 165559
IMG 20200608 165539
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I’ll bury those 2 deep my Father would of tossed them out telling me there male but I want a male ......

I was wondering if you could do that with weed, I know tomatos you can and the'll just anchor roots where you bury them does cannabis do that to? I think corn does it too.. Speaking of which i gotta get new shots today or tomrorow got a new bed im building just for corn since someone took over ALL 4 of my planter boxes lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I was wondering if you could do that with weed, I know tomatos you can and the'll just anchor roots where you bury them does cannabis do that to? I think corn does it too.. Speaking of which i gotta get new shots today or tomrorow got a new bed im building just for corn since someone took over ALL 4 of my planter boxes lol
Yes you can works well .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Date 23-6-20 pot up Tuesday on a Tuesday .... as you can see the 4 seedlings have got new shoes , started there 1/8 strength of Reiziger A & B grow ,cyco silica , green planet pro cal , go roots feed on Sunday last week Have responded well no burn or twisted leaf . These are now going under 18/6 in the small seed n clone box nurse them along till they show there sex hopefully I’ll have 4 females to go out in spring 2021 we just had longest day in equinox’s so summer is on its way ...

2989F605 3AFE 42DA 961A 07CD9B4FEA50
F0ABC03E 3298 4E92 90D2 3CA1AC924BB7
47C13DED E124 440A A4AA 07CC1C976F1C
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Date 4-7-2020 all seedlings doing great on 12/12 under 600w vipaspectra led 1/4 strength Reiziger a& b base nutes 1.25 ml cal mag 1ml silica per lt .

IMG 20200704 155617
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I looked tonight I’ve got a female in this 4 and I’ve got a male up on the kitchen window garden going to make seed again yahoo ..
Do you harvest store then manually apply pollen?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Do you harvest store then manually apply pollen?
No I just put male n female together and let JAH do the rest of the work , but I am going to store some pollen to use on some lower branches of my Girl guide I store it in old clean and dry pill bottle and I use a small paint brush to apply the pollen but do not pollenate in the tents take the plants out and far from the crop you don’t want seed where you don’t want seeds . Regards One Drop .

Latest posts

Top Bottom