Strawberry Lights by O.D. (ft. Solo cup cheesedawg)

• Thread starter Mikelej14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Decided I oughta make a thread for the strawberry lights now also, since they are getting quite large for my standard grows, may start flowering in the cabinet soon, since the tent is occupied and full already. Anyway here's a few shots of the lovely Strawberry Lights mentioned in my other thread Covert Covid Seed Drop ☺️

I will take some more pics later today probably

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Looking really well set up Mike very cool to see the fruits of our labour , COVID covert seed drop has a ring to it . 🤪😍 OD .
😂 I like it. They were tricky to start out... They almost died. They were just a stick with a leaf or two left half yellow at one point but I saved them lol wasn't gonna share the sad state pics but what they once were to what they are now I feel good I brought them back from the brink 😜

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
😂 I like it. They were tricky to start out... They almost died. They were just a stick with a leaf or two left half yellow at one point but I saved them lol wasn't gonna share the sad state pics but what they once were to what they are now I feel good I brought them back from the brink 😜
Your magic Mike ... way cool man what a save take a bow , let’s hope the buds are good my little dwarf grow stink sweet and very tacky to touch . Good luck on the grow . Od .

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Your magic Mike ... way cool man what a save take a bow , let’s hope the buds are good my little dwarf grow stink sweet and very tacky to touch . Good luck on the grow . Od .
Yeah I think most would have just abandoned ship and started with a new seed but I knew it wasn't the plants fault 🤣 so I couldn't give up on it lol I just had to get it right..now it's happy and smelly lol can't wait to see the flowers come in on them!

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Switched to 12/12 but they sure are taking their sweet time.. starting to see the pistils coming in more.. they're really filling up this cabinet... Hopefully they don't get much much taller 😳
They have some N toxicity going on.. they probably need a lil flushing🤔

Top Bottom