Strawberry OG - how big does it get outdoors? Should I transfer?

• Thread starter flowerlover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerlover

flowerlover

Hi All -

I have a beautiful Strawberry OG - that I started indoors. I am moving outdoors this week.

Thinking I may need to transfer to a bigger pot - 15 gallon. Wondering if anyone has grown this - and how big it could get. It's about 10 weeks old now. I topped it after 4 nodes - which may have been too short - because it is short and bushy. Very healthy. Photo attached - it's the one in the canvas pot.

Is it worth it to risk transfer?

Thanks! Robyn

Strawberry og   how big does it get outdoors should i transfer
the rrock

the rrock

I would transplant unless you want to keep it a small plant,there is no risk in transplanting that I know of. Do a search here and you should find alot of info on repotting

IndicanDude

IndicanDude

Often how big they get is a function of pot size (even outdoors). So you make the call. If ya want trees, BIG pots.

mancorn

mancorn

Moot at this point, but the fabric pots area hassle to transplant as the roots get tied up in the fabric. Best to use the fabric as a final (but agree that this plant will do a lot better in the ground or in a larger pot).

flowerlover

flowerlover

Thank you - that is kind of what I was wondering - do I risk damaging the roots. I am going to carefully cut the bag and pray for a recovery. If not - well then - lesson learned😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom