Stressed Girl

• Thread starter SparcOne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Because it’s extra humid where I live I put a rotating fan on it in the evening to help with circulation and prevent bud rot. I may of had it on too hard as the next day I noticed a lot more brown/orange pistils appeared literally over night. So now I’m using a lot weaker fan so that hopefully is under control but the whole plant has started to stress ever since then. I have the odd caterpillar leaving dead spots which I’ve been removing immediately but that shouldn’t stress the whole plant. Today I noticed some black curling leaf tips on a few leaves and the flowers still seem to be maturing fast. Also the nice shiny Trichomes almost look more like specs of sand now.. growing in the tropics is tricky but shouldn’t be impossible I will post photos..
Just found ur thread I’m Interested to say the least I’m in a very hot and humid climate as well, I am currently looking for heat/humidity tolerant strains , what are you growing ?

SparcOne

SparcOne

I’m growing Tangie, Strawberry Shortcake, Banana Split, Blueberry and K Kush.. but I recommend sativa dominant strains even better pure sativa land races. Ace seeds have a good selection(but yet to try), I’m in Costa Rica so tempted to try their Honduras and Panamanian land races.. where are you based?

Just found ur thread I’m Interested to say the least I’m in a very hot and humid climate as well, I am currently looking for heat/humidity tolerant strains , what are you growing ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m growing Tangie, Strawberry Shortcake, Banana Split, Blueberry and K Kush.. but I recommend sativa dominant strains even better pure sativa land races. Ace seeds have a good selection(but yet to try), I’m in Costa Rica so tempted to try their Honduras and Panamanian land races.. where are you based?
South Florida tons of rain and temps over a 100 daily I’m running strawberry shortcake right now indoors !

Top Bottom