Stretched clones!

• Thread starter Uno
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Uno

Uno

What’s good under the hood? Got a question, I was just giving some clones that had been neglected. They are stretched and sad! For now I have planted them at an angle to prevent further vertical growth. Has anyone successfully grown in this manor? Or should I get them happy and clone, and start over ????

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Stop neglecting them! If there stretching move your light closer to the plant just to the point it is not shying away from the light, haveing your light on top of your plants will stop them from stretching and help them fill in, just don't put your light so close you burn your leaves.

Uno

Uno

Stop neglecting them! If there stretching move your light closer to the plant just to the point it is not shying away from the light, haveing your light on top of your plants will stop them from stretching and help them fill in, just don't put your light so close you burn your leaves.

Was given!! I should proof read ! That does not answer my question kind sir ! I had no hand in the neglecting of these baby’s

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Was given!! I should proof read ! That does not answer my question kind sir ! I had no hand in the neglecting of these baby’s
Okay, why plant them at an angle? Do you want them to rock or just maintained? Treat them with the respect you would any other plant. They just might reward you beyond what you might think.😉

Uno

Uno

Okay, why plant them at an angle? Do you want them to rock or just maintained? Treat them with the respect you would any other plant. They just might reward you beyond what you might think.😉

Was hoping to do scog! Until I seen them standing damn near 24” and SLIM ! Guess I can go Sog. Really no loss considering they where gifted.

Last edited:
Uno

Uno

Thanks for the input! I topped last night and adjusted the “angle”. Scrog is adjusted to accommodate these ladies. Will see how they look in a few weeks. Will post some photos soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom