Stretching, Thin Stems and LST on Auto

• Thread starter IceR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IceR

IceR

It´s my second grow and have planted Amnesia Haze Auto. i´m on day 24 (started 12 July) and planned to start LST after 4 weeks (so in 4 days). 3 of the 4 plants have been stretching quite a bit and as a result have very thin stems near the soil and my first question would be if this means i shouldn´t do the LST until the stems are think enough?

A bit about my setup:

• Growtent 1m x 1m with 128 watt LED ate 50/60 cm distance
  • 4 plants in soil (11 L containers)
  • Amnesia Haze Autoflower
  • germinated on 12-07-2020 on light: 18/6
  • No fertelizer used (besides what already was in the soil)
  • Made a hole in the pot soil (with a mix of 50% soil and % 50% peat ) to put the germinated seeds in and so the seedlings would have nuteburn.
  • Temperature last 3 weeks about 27º C and 60% humidity
  • Airvent on 24/24 + ventilator
Check out more info in my Grow Diary

My 2n question is why are they stretching so much? only the 4th plant (is 5 days younger than the others as the previous seed had mildew and had to be substituted) isn´t streching. They are under a good LED light, distance (50/60 cm) as suggested by manufacturer and a ventilator to have them move a bit in the wind.

Stretching thin stems and lst on auto
Stretching thin stems and lst on auto 2
Stretching thin stems and lst on auto 3
Stretching thin stems and lst on auto 4
Stretching thin stems and lst on auto 5
Stretching thin stems and lst on auto 6
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is a great looking light out there. Cheaper than 4 of those and alot more light and quality. I would consider this a high quality and upper end of the grow light market light.

IceR

IceR

This is a great looking light out there. Cheaper than 4 of those and alot more light and quality. I would consider this a high quality and upper end of the grow light market light.

Thanks Aqua Man,

As my growtent is only 0.8m x 0.8m (its wrong in my inicial post) probably this one from Lunatek with 300 watt would probably serve, what do you think?

https://www.ledgrowshop.eu/led-grow-lights/lumatek-attis-300w/

Top Bottom