Stretching To Tall

• Thread starter Shane0022
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shane0022

Shane0022

I’m growing a sativa by dinafem and I’m noticing she is stretching super tall. I’m in my second week of flower and wondering if I can bend or tie the branch down so it doesn’t touch the light in a week And prevent light burn. Is this ok? I’ve added a pic to show that the one branch only has about 1 ft of growing room left

Stretching to tall
4plant

4plant

You could cut it to where he canopy would be more even or use you scrog to bend it down into place.looks like the scrog net should be higher or another one added

Shane0022

Shane0022

If I were add another scrog net, it wouldn’t do any damage?

H

hawkman

many do this: "pinch and roll" take a stem and roll-it with your thumb and fore finger then while rolling it bend it - once bent you can leave it or support -- the Scrog net can support it

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

If it’s a strong strain you can get away with straight bending/almost breaking a few shoots over during flower IMO if you end of having to

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I’m growing a sativa by dinafem and I’m noticing she is stretching super tall. I’m in my second week of flower and wondering if I can bend or tie the branch down so it doesn’t touch the light in a week And prevent light burn. Is this ok? I’ve added a pic to show that the one branch only has about 1 ft of growing room left
Seems like your through the heavy stretch at least

Latest posts

Top Bottom