Strikkly Wikkid

• Thread starter James McGall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

James McGall

Hello n thanx 4 ur response..I have another question 4 anyone who KNOWS I say that w/emphasis cause my chocolope's been 12/12 for 14 days,thinkin slow(2 feedings)titration of molassas.into nutes,I figure by time to flush final before harvest she'll have been given almost straight molasses,micronutrients should b enuff,or should I wait closer to harvest to make full flush w / molassas,molasses is new 2 me,thanx 4 any help,she' beautiful, I'm a patient n need this 2 turn out right,thank u again Jim

madgrower

madgrower

Hello n thanx 4 ur response..I have another question 4 anyone who KNOWS I say that w/emphasis cause my chocolope's been 12/12 for 14 days,thinkin slow(2 feedings)titration of molassas.into nutes,I figure by time to flush final before harvest she'll have been given almost straight molasses,micronutrients should b enuff,or should I wait closer to harvest to make full flush w / molassas,molasses is new 2 me,thanx 4 any help,she' beautiful, I'm a patient n need this 2 turn out right,thank u again Jim
Are they in soil .Y so much molasses

J

James McGall

Are they in soil .Y so much molasses
Yes,foxfarm w/the reg.worm castings,perlite,etc.4.5'tall,just Fed w/big bud,2 qts.5 gal.pot ,next feeding was gonna start weening it in and weening out nutes over 3 feedings(watering inbetween) or should I ween in with water schedule? Sorry so wordy,Vocalist,talk alot lol,thanx am I on right track?never used molassas,n water thing I asked bout,thanx man

madgrower

madgrower

Yes,foxfarm w/the reg.worm castings,perlite,etc.4.5'tall,just Fed w/big bud,2 qts.5 gal.pot ,next feeding was gonna start weening it in and weening out nutes over 3 feedings(watering inbetween) or should I ween in with water schedule? Sorry so wordy,Vocalist,talk alot lol,thanx am I on right track?never used molassas,n water thing I asked bout,thanx man
14 days in 12&12 you say?I will wouldn't feed any more molasses you have quite a few more weeks before weaning what nutes and how much again

J

James McGall

14 days in 12&12 you say?I will wouldn't feed any more molasses you have quite a few more weeks before weaning what nutes and how much again
COOL,thanx,haven't weened in molasses yet,just regular feeding 4 now,thanx man

J

James McGall

Thought did this not tech savvy. COOL I haven't added any molasses I thought still needed her food,big bud foxfarm,yeah..won't taste good lol,I'll keep her schedule on track 4 now and thank you for ur response man,good growing JM

Latest posts

Top Bottom