Stripped all the leaves off my plants

• Thread starter BrandedForLife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I dont think you are. Pay close attention and this post will clear up a lot of your answers. Never assume! My tent area is made for maybe 4 plants max... i sprouted 8 seeds to get the one phenotype i want.. also known as pheno hunting. While doing so, a friend made me a bet that i couldnt grow all 8 in a 3x3 and top them too. And instead of killing off all other 7 I didnt want. I took his 3 zero bet. Two things i was aware of when i took this bet.... they are going to grow upward and not outward and they are going to cause a lot of humidity. so i looked up ways to solve both. Listen to this statement! NEVER would i have crowed my tent, i only posted this tread to get help from those who have done it, to find out what the secondary nutrients were and if there was anything i could do to help them go through the method i chose. Its a method called "SCHWAZZING"..... If you look at my pictures, you'll notice i left more of the feeder leaves at the top of the plant than what that method calls for. Im not interested in your opinion nor your non-expertise on the matter because you have no expertise on the method.... the reason my buds are so small is i topped the plants twice. (There are 64 total tops not including side branches, and around 90 something total stalks) <----- (impressive in itself) and Im am literally doing it in a 3x3 area with between 45-55% humidity. Please stop hating and start appreciating

Like I said. Crowded is not ideal and the technique is to help it not ruin the results.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Some just love to hate! They’d rather take time out of their day to say something negative for some reason. I give them a reason to pay attention
View attachment 946170
View attachment 946166
View attachment 946169

Your giving too much nutes. The leaves are starting to twist and burn now. Thats because with no leaves there is no place for the plant to store the excess. How do you stop the burn from getting to the flowers now? Another reason not to defoliate too much. No buffer for mistakes or finicky plants.

Thank you for your informative thread. ;-)

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Your giving too much nutes. The leaves are starting to twist and burn now. Thats because with no leaves there is no place for the plant to store the excess. How do you stop the burn from getting to the flowers now? Another reason not to defoliate too much. No buffer for mistakes or finicky plants.

Thanks! I lowered them slightly. I want them right where they are and no more. Means I’m pushing them to the max. I have a instrument that measures the Ec/ppm/tank temp

Anthem

Anthem

Thanks! I lowered them slightly. I want them right where they are and no more. Means I’m pushing them to the max. I have a instrument that measures the Ec/ppm/tank temp
Dude you have been burning those plants for close to a week, Mimengrower just pointed it out to you and now you want to act like you knew it, but it looks like you are already too late. Someone growing for 20 years like yourself have stated would have started to see that long ago. Hope the plants survive!!!!

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Dude you have been burning those plants for close to a week, Mimengrower just pointed it out to you and now you want to act like you knew it, but it looks like you are already too late. Someone growing for 20 years like yourself have stated would have started to see that long ago. Hope the plants survive!!!!
Funny... I changed them a week ago right before he said something but you don’t even know that the browning will never go away. It’s there to stay. And to be honest I don’t need MIMgrower to tell me how to feed my plants. They are just fine trust me. On the other hand. Why do you feel compelled to talk shit about my plants. Negative Nancy move along. The buds are growing and smelling just nicely thank you! The trichomes are stacking nicely on the leaves edges. It’s really a marvelous site to be seen in person. The smell is like cotton candy and blueberries

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

And if you look at the picture I posted today, you’ll see the leaves that are storing excess. They’ve grown back really nicely in 10ish days. I will be trimming them again before it’s done. Stay tuned!

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Week 5 Update! Today is day 35 and day 14 after schwazzing or complete defoliation. The plants are looking and smelling absolutely amazing! It honestly smells like cotton candy kush. Very sweet! The fan leaves have grown back so much I’m going to have to trim the fan leaves again. I’m running high on the humidity side but working on it. The buds have really swollen over the last few days and looks as if they are going to grow a little bigger in the next few days. The trichomes are also looking insanely delicious! Take a look
DDE0D4D1 4BB2 43D3 AB74 1C58CDDBBD42
0A74CDEE 8EC2 42A8 932F EE18DE3E21B7
8844B3BD C86E 41E1 8A59 A4D4B0771F12

0BBF2140 D5FB 48EB 8717 6A2F14766577

52D4D60D 7E55 429A 8651 220FCBBC8675

E36961EB 0833 4B8C 879F 32BF4902576A
THCMonster

THCMonster

Week 5 Update! Today is day 35 and day 14 after schwazzing or complete defoliation. The plants are looking and smelling absolutely amazing! It honestly smells like cotton candy kush. Very sweet! The fan leaves have grown back so much I’m going to have to trim the fan leaves again. I’m running high on the humidity side but working on it. The buds have really swollen over the last few days and looks as if they are going to grow a little bigger in the next few days. The trichomes are also looking insanely delicious! Take a look
View attachment 946802View attachment 946806View attachment 946805
View attachment 946804
View attachment 946801

I need a size comparison, could you hold like a pop bottle or can next to the buds in the next pics?

Cause you have 1 more week to beat this:

Polish 20200303 183803383

Good luck

Next up is the 2 liter bottle challenge! 😏

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

I need a size comparison, could you hold like a pop bottle or can next to the buds in the next pics?

Cause you have 1 more week to beat this:

View attachment 946819

Good luck

Next up is the 2 liter bottle challenge! 😏
I have 101 stalks in a 3x3. All with nice tops. If I was going for size I would have grown one plant. They are looking rather nice though for being so many of them. It’s literally covering every space in my tent. Everywhere you look, there’s a frosty nug. I really don’t thing you understand how much bud is in such a little area

THCMonster

THCMonster

I have 101 stalks in a 3x3. All with nice tops. If I was going for size I would have grown one plant. They are looking rather nice though for being so many of them. It’s literally covering every space in my tent. Everywhere you look, there’s a frosty nug. I really don’t thing you understand how much bud is in such a little area

I dont think you understand how small that plant is in the pic i posted! Lol...

I only have 1ftx1ft more then you and i have 4 of those plants in the tent! Lol...

But we'll see next week where you are along... So far im not impressed at all

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

I dont think you understand how small that plant is in the pic i posted! Lol...

I only have 1ftx1ft more then you and i have 4 of those plants in the tent! Lol...

But we'll see next week where you are along... So far im not impressed at all
Thankful you opinion means nothing, I really wish we could have this conversation in person! I think you’d have a different attitude after I was done

THCMonster

THCMonster

Thankful you opinion means nothing, I really wish we could have this conversation in person! I think you’d have a different attitude after I was done

I go based on proof, so i very much doubt it!

But whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night is cool with me!

Its not my fault im stating facts that you cant back up!

You said from the get go you would, and I gave you time, and many many chances, but you have yet to deliver!

So go ahead and strip all the leaves you want off your plant! If it makes you feel better. Awesome! Im truly glad you feel great!

But until you show me BETTER results then me... MY METHOD is superior!

And thats not opinion thats fact!

And until you show me better it stays true!

The worst part is deep down you know its true, your just the type of person that doesnt like to be wrong! And thats cool...

But if you ever want to grow big juicy massive sticky ass bud!

You know my screen name! Go ahead and msg me! Im more then willing to help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom