Struggling first time grower - Please help!

• Thread starter snozzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

If it's a mag deficiency, how would treat in living soil? My foliar spray seems to do more damage than good. Any thought to my theory of getting the soil ph out of whack with those couple of weeks of feeding a super acidic solution?
You can add calmag when you water the living soil. Adding beneficial microbes goes a long way too if it’s living soil. Worm castings as a top dress will also help.

S

snozzy

You can add calmag when you water the living soil. Adding beneficial microbes goes a long way too if it’s living soil. Worm castings as a top dress will also help.
Thanks - wasn't sure about adding cal-mag. I add recharge regularly, have also added EM1, and am always trying to add more diversity. Almost certainly im doing too much, but it's hard not too when they are struggling.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Your pH is off.

Here is Bruce Bugbee, studies cannabis at Utah university and for nasa.
E6CF2994 B640 4174 8FA3 D16751EAD6C9

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

What is your water source? I tried doing dechlorinated tap water and not adjusting pH and it just didn’t work for me. Once I got a water filter to remove all the bleach and fluoride I was able to not adjust my pH. I had a little bit of twisted growth on the first set true leafs, but once the microbes established themselves everything has been smooth sailing.
the same thing that’s happening to you happened to my grow. Finish it off, learn, and the next will be better. I suspect since you were overwatering so much before that you might have a dry spot in your pot now. Poke the sides around, if you feel stuff shifting, it’s dry. That’s just based on my experience though.

Top Bottom