Stumped. any idea's of what this could be?

• Thread starter Neueregel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neueregel

Neueregel

I've feed them cal/mag, Foxfarm grow big, foxfarm big bloom small amounts. indoor basement grow hlg-100 resp light, fox farm soil.
Stumped any ideas of what this could be

Neueregel

Neueregel

I wouldn't worry if that's all
thing is it was just this one but then my second plant started doing the same thing after i gave it some nutes so both plants have this in a couple spots. my PH is 6.5 and PPM was 803 at this feeding. i hope it's nothing but it doesn't look healthy to me. thanks for your input.

2Bad

2Bad

Try to get some more pictures of like the whole plant. I've only just finished my second grow with 17 strains so i've got a lil experience not too much. But for coco I'm not feeding over 600ppm in veg. Whats your temp and humidity. How far is your light?

Neueregel

Neueregel

Try to get some more pictures of like the whole plant. I've only just finished my second grow with 17 strains so i've got a lil experience not too much. But for coco I'm not feeding over 600ppm in veg. Whats your temp and humidity. How far is your light?
Temp is 70.6 and RH is 66% light is about 15" away.

20220629 150836
20220629 150852
20220629 150843
20220629 150858
Zombierider

Zombierider

Try to get your temperature 20 points higher than your humidity. So a 50% humidity for a 70 degree room. Your plants look good though.
Agreed temps are on the low side, and the humidity on the high side. I would aim for something like 75 degrees and 55 humidity. As for light intensity, you can download the photone app and measure the light. It’s accurate enough to give you an idea what your dealing with light wise. You want something like 30-40 DLI for mature plants. You should get a cheapo digital temperature gun and measure your leaf surface temperature as well. This will tell you if the plant can take more light or not. Lots and lots of good free information available out there to help dial in your grow. I grow in coco so don’t know much about soil, but getting the right light and temperature/humidity in your tent will unlock the plants potential and it will naturally fight off deficiencies and tempurature fluctuations better. Basically air/water/light make up 75% of the growing weed battle, nutrients play second fiddle.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Agreed temps are on the low side, and the humidity on the high side. I would aim for something like 75 degrees and 55 humidity. As for light intensity, you can download the photone app and measure the light. It’s accurate enough to give you an idea what your dealing with light wise. You want something like 30-40 DLI for mature plants. You should get a cheapo digital temperature gun and measure your leaf surface temperature as well. This will tell you if the plant can take more light or not. Lots and lots of good free information available out there to help dial in your grow. I grow in coco so don’t know much about soil, but getting the right light and temperature/humidity in your tent will unlock the plants potential and it will naturally fight off deficiencies and tempurature fluctuations better. Basically air/water/light make up 75% of the growing weed battle, nutrients play second fiddle.

Thanks for your feedback guys. i will correct my temp/RH ratio and dl that app.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I have zero experience with your grow style / nutes but it looks to me like the plants are mostly healthy with a little drooping that may be related to watering.

I only see this on old growth and it looks like at one point the plant got hungry and started moving mobile nutes up to new growth. It looks to me as if it has been corrected but these leaves will not recover. If this were my grow they would have been trimmed off by now and I would have never seen the problem because as you clean up the plant from the bottom it requires less nutes to support what’s left.

As you bring up temps the plant will respire more so you will need to address the new needs for faster growth. What are your watering practices exactly and what is your water source?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Great post I like the way you put that.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@Zombierider @PerfecTrader @CannaGranny @2Bad here are my plants. the one on the right is 4 days younger. this is week 1 of flowering.
wow those are some happy honeys right there. The leaves on the one on the left almost lean sativa? They are thin and long and plentiful. I have 80/20 indica and 65/35 indicas and not sure of last and the leaves are ALL getting very wide instead of thinner like yours. Those are 2 different strains? Leaves on the right plant would make me guess it has more indica in it than the left. But maybe a lot of that is phenotype as well. No joke on the GRC x BBC I have, there are 4 leaves in particular, that are all a foot or larger. I'm lookin at them like "ohh what beautiful and happy solar panels you are today" and then after enough days of that it has become "ohhh look how much light you block to literally everything. The 4 of you are like a Yo mama is so fat joke. Yall need to go on a diet and stop blockin all the rays to the peeps below ya. Come on now share a bit" 😂
Man whatever you doin keep it up. They look awesome. You plannin to slowly bring RH down like CG does? Makes much sense and when you look into the defense mech part of the trich development and also how high RH can wreck yo shit, it makes sense to drop it like its hot ftw 💪

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

and sure as shit @Neueregel be weary of who you listening to. I have officially grown 4 plants from start to finish 1 time lol Peeps like Moe have grown enough to feed small countries. There is a good chance what he is referring to is what I was seeing as strain related lol

Last edited:
Neueregel

Neueregel

@Moe.Red This is my first grow, so not sure what to expect. i've been tap watering them when look to need water, finger poke test the soil and give them a gallon of 6.5 PH every 4 days

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

and sure as shit @Neueregel be weary of who you listening to. I have officially grown 4 plants from start to finish 1 time lol Peeps like Moe have grown enough to feed small countries. There is a good chance what he is referring to is what I was seeing as strain related lol
Love the new pooch pic.

I'm really not an expert at soil, but if I can't help out I got big guns in backup. Ever met @Aqua Man ?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

This is my first grow, so not sure what to expect. i've been watering them when look to need water, finger poke test the soil and give them a gallon of 6.5 PH every 4 days
I just called in my personal hero on the last post, I'm sure he will stop by. He has a ton of sticky threads that you should read up on like watering, shape of your pot, PH, testing runoff, stuff like that. If you need an education he has typed it up many times here.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I just called in my personal hero on the last post, I'm sure he will stop by. He has a ton of sticky threads that you should read up on like watering, shape of your pot, PH, testing runoff, stuff like that. If you need an education he has typed it up many times here.
Yeah that is for sure. One thing I have learned thus far at the farm is that if neither you or Aqua can be of help, just stop tryin to grow altogether 😂 cause more cow-bell OR cal-mag ain't gonna save ya

Top Bottom