Solved Stumped on loading pix

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I have been trying to upload pix since you came back but no luck? I have read and watched the vid and read all the other threads but still no luck. I am using Chrome and I have tried re-sizing my pix right down to 640 x 425 at 269k but still no go? When I select the pix and it starts to load I get an error message

The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

IMGP5890 (640x425).jpg

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I can't even get in using FireFox or Explorer this is what I get?

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to www.thcfarmer.com.
Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).
(Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

IMGP4738.JPG

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

Secure Connection Failed

The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

You need to clear your SSL cache in firefox and IE if you wish to be able to view the site in those browsers.

How to clear SSL cache in IE
Open Internet Explorer from your Start menu or desktop shortcut.
Click on the word "Tools" at the top of the Internet Explorer browser window.
Choose "Internet Options" from the drop-down menu.
Click on the "Content" tab within the Internet Options window.
Click in the "Clear SSL State" button.
Click "OK" to close the window.

How to clear SSL cache in FireFox
Go to the Tools menu and select Clear Private Data option. Make sure that the "Authenticated Sessions" check box is selected and the Clear Private Data Now button or Tools -> Clear Recent History… and then select “Active Logins” and click “Clear Now”.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

IMGP4738.JPG
There should be no reason you are getting an error.
what os are you using? and is flash installed? please email me the pic in question to [email protected] and i will try and upload it into this thread for you

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Go to the thread you want to reply, click more options, proceed to click the upload file and get an error message, close that message.
Only After doing so, "Attached Files" will pop up, underneath the reply to thread tab, it does not look like a link, but click it.
A box should pop up to extract files from your computer.
make sure files are under 4.0 mb and 4k x 4k pix

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

You need to clear your SSL cache in firefox and IE if you wish to be able to view the site in those browsers.

How to clear SSL cache in IE
Open Internet Explorer from your Start menu or desktop shortcut.
Click on the word "Tools" at the top of the Internet Explorer browser window.
Choose "Internet Options" from the drop-down menu.
Click on the "Content" tab within the Internet Options window.
Click in the "Clear SSL State" button.
Click "OK" to close the window.

How to clear SSL cache in FireFox
Go to the Tools menu and select Clear Private Data option. Make sure that the "Authenticated Sessions" check box is selected and the Clear Private Data Now button or Tools -> Clear Recent History… and then select “Active Logins” and click “Clear Now”.

Running 7 HP 6.1 serv pac 1

followed your IE instructions and no difference same error

Fire fox same thing?? when I get to the main for the farm I click on forums and I get the same error?

I don't think it's the pix something is blocking me?

T

TECK

Secure Connection Failed

This looks like a Firefox error present in old browser versions. First, try to access the Home link, then click there on the Forums link to see if you get errors. We disabled SSL on the Home link. I tested the site in Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 10.0.3, no SSL issues as guest or user. What browser version you use? If is an old version, it might not support modern SSL encryption technologies. To give you an idea, we installed the same encryption algorithms used on public Google and Facebook servers.

Ie
Firefox
Certificate

Avoid proxies or other "protection" software, they are worth nothing when you are behind SSL. Nobody can intercept your info, once you are using a https link.

Resizing the image will not do anything, we allow images up to 12MB and 4000 x 4000 pixels. In order to allow users upload large images, we use a flash uploader. If you don't use Google Chrome, verify if your Flash Player is installed. You will get a message telling you that Adobe Player is successfully installed. While there, you might want to check if you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.

T

TECK

Go to the thread you want to reply, click more options, proceed to click the upload file and get an error message, close that message.
Only After doing so, "Attached Files" will pop up, underneath the reply to thread tab, it does not look like a link, but click it.
A box should pop up to extract files from your computer.
make sure files are under 4.0 mb and 4k x 4k pix
Are you on a Mac? I noticed this issue only on iPads and iPhones.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

will it worked final Woo whoooo

thank you
Don't know what did it, I did run CC and tried but still did not work, color changed also from blue to green?

Thanks

T

TECK

I just did some minor "renovations" on the servers, the site should also be faster. :)

Top Bottom