stunted growth autoflower with HPS

• Thread starter elzatal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elzatal

elzatal

hello thcfarmers , thats my second grow 2 seedling trainwreck auto and blueberry photo , I grow since 8 days , I tried to grow with hps but the projector cut off and had a problem so I change with other projector as emergency have HPS light I couldnt put the projector up because his hand is broken so I put on a chair and I tell due photoperiodism the plant will follow the light the time i fix the main HPS projector , seedling grow well in first 3 days , then grow stunted , i fix the other projector and again 2 days stunted growth , now even the leaf dont fellow the direction of light am worried if its stressed a lot cause the changement of lighting because i skipped between MH and HPS two times , leaf is little burned , and i water with rain water slightly acidic ph but its okay , trmperature and humidity are well , what you suggest , because i had bad experience with stunted growth seedling

Stunted growth autoflower with hps
Stunted growth autoflower with hps 2
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Your light needs to be lower. Closer to the seedlings. Do not give too much water in those small containers. Again lower that light. It is LED but not strong enough for plants at that distance.

elzatal

elzatal

Your light needs to be lower. Closer to the seedlings. Do not give too much water in those small containers. Again lower that light. It is LED but not strong enough for plants at that distance.
thanks for your answer but if you dont know something dont respond bro , first of all its 400 W hps not LED that produce lot of heat and it could be 120 cm distance from light , my question was curious may seeds have bad genetics or it could recover from stress of changement of light spectrum

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

thanks for your answer but if you dont know something dont respond bro , first of all its 400 W hps not LED that produce lot of heat and it could be 120 cm distance from light , my question was curious may seeds have bad genetics or it could recover from stress of changement of light spectrum
Geez you’ve got all the answers already. Bro. Good luck with your junk lights.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

We note you use all types of powerful grow lights like side lighting with CFL. You mos def have it going on. They’ll be hiring you as staff soon.

Oh and whatever that piece of junk is it still needs to be closer.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Everything looks good to me... And this early on your plants shouldnt be stressed from the light swap.

XxHammer

XxHammer

On a side note it looks like youre growing at the abandoned building at the end of my street lol ... You definitely want to improve your setup

lipifarmer

lipifarmer

much of light there is lost, 400w hps covers around 100cm x 100cm area perfect and quality..
I suggest you to get a box or something...
Growing like these is way slower, less effective and less productive.
Im not sure if it pays back with 400 hps this way..

elzatal

elzatal

On a side note it looks like youre growing at the abandoned building at the end of my street lol ... You definitely want to improve your setup
setup is not full ready yet just have to fix somethings , and the space is big make it hard to make reflector , my main issue now that stunted growth am really woried if the genetics are bad

elzatal

elzatal

much of light there is lost, 400w hps covers around 100cm x 100cm area perfect and quality..
I suggest you to get a box or something...
Growing like these is way slower, less effective and less productive.
Im not sure if it pays back with 400 hps this way..
you have right , just let the seedling return growing normaly and i have some good plan for the growroom

Top Bottom