Stunted growth. Leaf tips curled down

• Thread starter Ganesha420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganesha420

Ganesha420

Ever since yesterday I've noticed stunted growth on both my sweet cheese autos witch are week 4 just started flowering. They both have stunted growth. On one the main stem looks like it's bent at an almost 45 degree angle then points up. My acopolco gold from barneys farm has curled tips on some leaves. I thought it might be n toxicity or from high humidity which I fixed. It's growth is still stunted. I don't know what it's from. Ph is right. Any input is appriciated. Here's some pics.

Stunted growth leaf tips curled down
Stunted growth leaf tips curled down 2
Stunted growth leaf tips curled down 3
Stunted growth leaf tips curled down 4
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Looks pretty healthy, that droop could be caused by being a little bit over or under watered? Does it seemed to happen towards the end of the light cycle?

I've looked at Sweet cheese before it sounds like something I'd like to run if you do a journal let me know I'd like to follow along good luck

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yup they look good.... under watered IMO. Water the entire media not just dribble around the stem. Roots won't grow into dry soil. This effects nutrient concentration in the soil and can make for hot spots.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yup they look good.... under watered IMO. Water the entire media not just dribble around the stem. Roots won't grow into dry soil. This effects nutrient concentration in the soil and can make for hot spots.
This is a rare duck right here, you never see a new grower who's under watering, 99% of the time it's over-watering LOL

Those plants look great, I love the genetics behind them too, they're for sale on this site

I've been looking at them on and off for quite a while maybe I should pull the trigger? then I could have even more seeds that I can't get to!?🤦‍♂️

Edit:
Screenshot 20201128 103625 Chrome

Screenshot 20201128 103841 Chrome
Screenshot 20201128 103848 Chrome
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is a rare duck right here, you never see a new grower who's under watering, 99% of the time it's over-watering LOL

Those plants look great, I love the genetics behind them too, they're for sale on this site

I've been looking at them on and off for quite a while maybe I should pull the trigger? then I could have even more seeds that I can't get to!?🤦‍♂️
Haha yup... it is and they do look very nice. Always pull the trigger, then you never have regrets lol. I have so many seeds here and just ordered some more. Worst case I run em down the line. Which is what will happen cause I'm about done with seeds in my system for a bit.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Haha yup... it is and they do look very nice. Always pull the trigger, then you never have regrets lol. I have so many seeds here and just ordered some more. Worst case I run em down the line. Which is what will happen cause I'm about done with seeds in my system for a bit.
This is exactly why I haven't bought them yet! Haven't even gotten to the seeds I wanted to crack in September yet, I had such plans🤷‍♂️ LOL but I do really like the sound of these genetics!

Latest posts

Top Bottom