Stunted growth @ start of flower?

• Thread starter TescoValue420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TescoValue420

TescoValue420

Hey guys,

First Post here so hopefully I have put this in the right place.

Growing 4x auto strains (double grape, 4 assed monkey, nyc diesel, cbd 30:1) indoors and about 1 week ago after my last feed the new growth was showing dark greeny/blue ends of leaves and some light yellow tips e.g. Leaf transitions from yellowy green inner leaf to dark green/blue ends with some bright yellow tips. It was showing on all three plants at the same time (ignore double grape) after I last watered with I think too much mega crop (1.5 tsp per gallon). I am growing in coco coir 3gal fabric pots using mega crop and I think I overdid it on the nutes.

This just happened as they all transitioned to flower. The 4am and Cbd 30:1 seem to be growing OK and stretching still, but the NYC diesel hasn't really grown up for like 1 week (currently 240mm height). I fear its stunted and won't stretch at all. I have flushed with PH water around 6 (as usual) with run-off ph 6.5. I am using lst and defolition techniques with spider farmer sf1000 light approx 450mm away.

Has anyone had this happen to them? Anything I can do to get the NYC diesel to stretch? It looks healthier now but almost does now grow up.

Next water will be just ph water also. I have attached pics to illustrate the leaf colour (4am back left, nyc d back right, double grape small pot front left, cbd 30:1 front right & close up of nyc d top leafs on main stem)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stunted growth  start of flower
Stunted growth  start of flower 2
Last edited:
Top Bottom