Stunted over a week plants please help

• Thread starter joshjones43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joshjones43

joshjones43

So I have 8 plants in 1 gallon pots at the moment in Fox Farm Ocean Forest, 35% perlite, 10% vermiculite. Yesterday I gave them their first feed of PowerSi, Mr.Fulvic, and Cal Mag. 6 of the plants loved it and have doubled in size. I have 2 Purple Punch plants though that haven’t really grown at all in over a week. Not sure what to do. In a sealed room at 75-79 degrees, 60% RH, 6.5 PH water with 250 ppm and 500 EC. They’re under a KingLED 4000w UL series quantum board at 16K Lux. No signs of heat stress and I water almost perfectly with a moisture meter. Any advice is very much appreciated

growsince79

growsince79

So I have 8 plants in 1 gallon pots at the moment in Fox Farm Ocean Forest, 35% perlite, 10% vermiculite. Yesterday I gave them their first feed of PowerSi, Mr.Fulvic, and Cal Mag. 6 of the plants loved it and have doubled in size. I have 2 Purple Punch plants though that haven’t really grown at all in over a week. Not sure what to do. In a sealed room at 75-79 degrees, 60% RH, 6.5 PH water with 250 ppm and 500 EC. They’re under a KingLED 4000w UL series quantum board at 16K Lux. No signs of heat stress and I water almost perfectly with a moisture meter. Any advice is very much appreciated
Need a lot more info and pics.

joshjones43

joshjones43

I’ll take some pictures shortly when I go in there. Fox Farm has nutrients but still my plants weren’t growing right. After adding PowerSi, Mr.Fulvic, and Cal Mag they all started growing really well. My 2 purple punch haven’t really changed much though. The small oval leaves on the bottom of them are brown and starting to flake so that’s probably a big cause.

joshjones43

joshjones43

Most are doing well except one purple punch and white widow

30roll

30roll

Super rocky with that perlite IMO.. If the mix is that heavy throughout I'm guessing they are not getting enough water because there's not enough media to hold water. Some of the leaves are warped looking which means they'e drying out..

It's not to late to repot with a better mix ratio..

joshjones43

joshjones43

Oh no my bad haha it’s just a half inch of perlite on top just in case a gnat or something slips in with me they can’t land on the plants. Saw other people doing it. My plants are in a 50% Fox Farm, 35% Perlite, 10% vermiculite, and 5% DE/Peet Moss

joshjones43

joshjones43

They have plenty of drainage and water retention. I use a dry/moist/wet meter when I water and water them till they’re right at wet and they’re good for a day or two. Then the top few inches is dry around the stem and I water again with balanced water and now nutes. Not my main fertilizer nutes though

Top Bottom