Stupid Bull S#*t!

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Man, I have no one to rant to, I live in a "non legal" state and the things I see every day are so far gone in my sense of logic on how things should be and how people should act towards others it just really makes me want to cry out and push for change, something has to give.
Okay here we go...
Bio diesel makes oxygen when you run your car/truck, oil pollutes our air, water and soil...
Corn cant be made into biodiesel without additives and the main argument for not making cannabis into bio diesel is it needs the same addatives as corn?

I feel like I should be able to pick, plant, harvest, refine, or concentrate any plant growing on earth for my medicine or food and I believe that it's my God given right to do so as stated in the book of genesis of the holy bible.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I blame DuPont and the nylon trade for putting the kibosh on the cannabis industry . I'm the same as you Dr I can't believe that I can grow all my own food make my own beer and distill my own gin but still can't grow a plant to make my own medicine how rude of the powers that be to want me to adhere to there draconian incumbent ways .

JMcG

JMcG

Yeah, bastards.
Even asa provider in a medical state, I can't open a federal backed bank account, can't use the federal postal system, can't own a firearm due to federal restrictions....
BUT I SURE AS HELL HAVE TO PAY FEDERAL TAXES!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Man, I have no one to rant to, I live in a "non legal" state and the things I see every day are so far gone in my sense of logic on how things should be and how people should act towards others it just really makes me want to cry out and push for change, something has to give.
Okay here we go...
Bio diesel makes oxygen when you run your car/truck, oil pollutes our air, water and soil...
Corn cant be made into biodiesel without additives and the main argument for not making cannabis into bio diesel is it needs the same addatives as corn?

I feel like I should be able to pick, plant, harvest, refine, or concentrate any plant growing on earth for my medicine or food and I believe that it's my God given right to do so as stated in the book of genesis of the holy bible.
I love this thread... you nailed it.. it makes so little sense it makes you want to scream. The real thing that trips me out is when you see someone driving a big ass diesel and you ask them if you would drive your truck with bio diesel made of hemp.... all i hear back is..DRUGS ARE BAD..THEYRE ILLEGAL... yes folks... people are that dumb in this country. I have people in my family that drive big trucks (for no reason, they commute) but if you told them biodiesel would be half the price of diesel. ..they would STILL tell you... well its a drug and its illegal. Talk about a brain washed country.

A genius looks at a plant for oil, clothes, shelter, paper, it could be food... you name it

The idiot looks at all that and yells drugs still.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeah, bastards.
Even asa provider in a medical state, I can't open a federal backed bank account, can't use the federal postal system, can't own a firearm due to federal restrictions....
Lmao.... thats murikan logic.... they are ok being slaves

iKharon

iKharon

All about money. Not right or wrong. That's it. As long as someone stands to make money and something federally regulated... guess what?? No one is about right or wrong in politics. All about the Benjamin's. the only two things in this world worth a damn to govt officials..knowledge. Money.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Yeah, bastards.
I think the gun issue has a lot of grey area, but only when looking at non-felonious activities. I'm not talking about armed caregivers or anything like that, but simple ownership of a firearm.

So, to recap: Can you lawfully have a gun in Colorado— say, a shotgun passed down to you by your uncle— and also be in possession of marijuana at the same time?

The answer depends upon whom you ask. Or, more importantly, who catches you doing it.

http://www.coloradoindependent.com/161008/guns-marijuana-colorado-pot-firearms

full article

Could I quit Marijuana for one day after my red card expires, truthfully answer the illegal drug use/addiction question, then get my red card again?

Ina

Ina

Well,you should see how things are in my postcommunistic country Bulgaria;)You can go to jail for one cigarette,but they prefer to take all your money... and then send you to jail hahah Mafia rules everything and making laws for us!And i,m a woman,mother and gardener who grows pot in these conditions:/Instead of drinking my coffee in one of my big gardens i have to go in the bushes,look out for snakes and grow only guerilla stile:(Because mafia say so,mafia is protecting our children from drugs hahahaha?!It is just wrong!

Latest posts

Top Bottom