Stupid things you have done while stoned

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Well she's definetly not on the A Train in New York .... She wouldn't have a damn seat to pass out in .. Lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I was fishing this weekend on a 3.5 day trip and was taking a couple rips off a joint up in the bow when a korean guy came up and asked if he could hit it,I said sure and handed him the joint and went to the galley to get some coffee,after bullshitting with the cook a couple minutes i came out just in time to see the guy i left with the joint getting ready to cast out,he reared back and fucking threw his whole rod and reel into the ocean!A fucking 500 dollar 2 speed reel and a custom rod,lol,me and one of the deckhands blew coffee out our noses we were laughing so hard!He looked down at the water then he looked at me and said ''good reed,very good reed''.

Im glad I wasnt drinking anything when I read that it might of come out my nose. Good reeeed!

slumdog80

slumdog80

I will just list the ones I have done more then once...

Drive away with the gas pump nozzle still in the gas tank
Put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge
Buy gas and drive off without pumping
Walk around looking for the tv remote while it's in my hand

Canappa

Canappa

I go to work this morning, run into the gas station and return to me car only to find out that I left the keys on the seat while I was looking for my wallet and the doors are locked I cant get in! I just started this new job Monday so I could not be late. In a panic I run in the gas station told the guy what happened and he gives me some basic rusted tools from under the counter. I took the screw driver and pried the fuk out of my window frame its now bent, paint all scratched and used a coat hanger to open the doors in less than a few minutes but, made it to work on time.

Mr.7thson

Mr.7thson

Not moving on a green light.

One time at Walmart was looking for my van and it was gone.Kept looking and looking,nowhere.I even said something to the cart guy about the cameras showing who stole it.Turns out I drove my Jeep.

Flushed an ounce and a lot of roaches down the toilet in the mid 90's, cause a guy in a green wind breaker was in the back yard looking on the ground where I smoke outside,well it turns out it was the guy reading the meter.I was pissed at myself.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Funny thread. I once spent about 45 minutes looking for my car keys literally panicking because I was late for a meeting with my parents and i was 18 at the time. The keys were in my pocket the whole time.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

:DOh haha! All these stories are too funny. I have got too many stoner moments.

Recently..running a red light and almost causing an accident but didn't. I got the heck out of there as fast as I could. LOL! Oops.

And then one time....I went to work and left my car running with the keys in it for the entire 8 hour shift. I had to borrow someone's car to go get my spare keys. Guess it was a legendary story for all the employees to tell!

I made some edibles with THC butter and one guy that ate 4 muffins passed out on our couch with a perma-grin for 7 hours. He thought he had the swine flu and called into work!

organicpanic

organicpanic

Years ago ripped out of my mind I was in the grow cleaning leaves and branches. I was stuffing them into the front pocket of my hoodie. So I hear my dog barking out front. He should be in the back yard, he's kind of a prick to people and other animals. So I run out there to chase his ass back to the house. I lived in a standard neighborhood, houses right next to each other. So get him back in the house go back to what I was doing for a bit. Until I realized I had dropped a Handfull of leaf and little branches out side somewhere.Sketchy this was when it was still fully illegal. So I had to let the little shit get out again so I could retrace my steps. Sure enough across the street in the neighbors yard right on the walkway was the pile I had lost. Scooped it up, went back inside and dealt with my panic attack lol. Next day went and bought a fucking kennel!

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

My buddy was ordering at Burger King like I want a Big Mac. They were like sir we don't have that. He was like wtf you mean I order that shit every time I come here. She's like are you sure. He paused looked around like ohh shit this ain't mickey Ds. Fuck it gimme a double whopper with an extra bun! HHahahhaha

S

ssteely71

Yesterday I was in my condo building taking out the trash, to the trash shoot a few yards away from my front door but on the other side of a heavy security door that you need a key to open from the side the shoot is on. I have a trained guard dog that I let venture out with me to take out the trash. Well the damn trash shoot was clogged and while trying to unplug it I let the damn door shut and locked myself in the freaking utility area with no keys. Damn. Did I mention that my dog was on the other side of the door? He obediently obeyed my commands to speak and was barking loudly to get someones attention. After about ten minutes I realized that my dog was "guarding" the door and would not let neighbors near it to let me out!!! Even worse, he was excited and he wouldn't let them near the front door of my condo to get my wife. LMAO It was very hard to get him to "stand down" from behind a closed door. Especially with some an Asian lady neighbor screaming in Cantonese while the rest of my neighbors shout useless orders at my dog . Now that we have half of the condo association in attendance to see wtf is going on My wife who was doing her hair hears it all and runs to see what the ruckus is and quickly realizes it's us! She comes to let me out and when I stepped out half of the neighbors clapped their hands like it was a victory life or death rescue the other half laughed at the dumass who locked himself in the trash shoot in his boxer shorts!!!
Yeah I was only in my freaking underwear!!! Part of me wants to move now, hahahha..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
ROFL Im glad im not the only one who puts the milk in the wrong place!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom