SUB ROSA GARDENS*3 strain test grow By KES5480*

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

Ok Farmers here we go. I will be testing 3 strains for Sub Rosa Gardens. First off I want to thank TreFarmer for giving me the chance to help out and run a few tests for SRG.
Here are the strains I'm testing:

IBL Mazar x Pre98 Bubba/SnowCap
P11802941.JPG

G13 x Herijuana IBL
P11802921.JPG

White Rhino x Pre98 Bubba/Snowcap
P11802951.JPG

All 3 strains have seeds germin in between paper towels as we speak

P1200300.JPG
P1200303.JPG

havent decided soil or coco yet..........tre farmer wat do u think?

peace
Kes

P

paulycali

Nice! Should be a great show. Takin a seat for this one for sure. Love the mazaar! Crious how this cross will turn out. Good luck with everything and have a happy growing of a day

Peave out :)

T

TreFarmer

Let's go coco... if that works... I have never run any of my gear in coco..

Thanks Kes!!

TreFarmer

K

kes5480

COCO it is!!!!! goin to hydro store right now...
Im PHucking ExciTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

kes5480

oh i lied the white rhino x and the sour bro x are in soil....everything else is gettin coco.

Peace
KeS

blazer

blazer

Hell ya KES im watching this bro that shit is going to be dank ass flame there!:passingjoint:

T

TreFarmer

right on track

Hell ya KES im watching this bro that shit is going to be dank ass flame there!:passingjoint:
Gonna be interesting to see what comes of them for sure;)
:passingjoint:

K

kes5480

Nice! Should be a great show. Takin a seat for this one for sure. Love the mazaar! Crious how this cross will turn out. Good luck with everything and have a happy growing of a day

Peave out :)

Hell yea paulycali I love the Mazar also! Im pretty pumped about these strains. Well thanks for joining us..updates comming soon

Thats what Im hoping for blazer......and Im pretty confident we will get a keeper or 2 from these beans.

And THANK YOU Sub Rosa Gardens for your Awesome crosses...I love my job!!!:banana1sv6:
KeS:winking0067:

K

kes5480

Ok Soil it is......store didnt have any blocks of coco so were goin happy frog soil. I like to run new strains for my first time in soil anyways..../.

K

kes5480

germed 3 Mazar x Bubba/Snowcap and only one of em germed and it did break thru soil but damped off and died
other than that EVERYTHING else germed 100% and 100% broke soil

3 WhiteRhino x Bubba/Snowcap
P1240293.JPG
P1240294.JPG

4 G13 x Herijuana
P1240297.JPG
P1240298.JPG

I still have 3 or 4 Mazar x BubbaSnow seeds that I saved for my personal collection but I am going to pop em for this test run....:dance:dance:dance

PeAcE
KEs:cool0019:

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Looks like a nice garden run KES & one to watch ,

Good Luck ,,,

T

TreFarmer

QUOTE=kes germed 3 Mazar x Bubba/Snowcap and only one of em germed and it did break thru soil but damped off and died
other than that EVERYTHING else germed 100% and 100% broke soil
★★lame.. had high germ ratio even two tan ones... only one or two didn't sprout.
hope that is not a sign of things to come with this cross!

3 WhiteRhino x Bubba/Snowcap
P1240293.JPG
P1240294.JPG

I still have 3 or 4 Mazar x BubbaSnow seeds that I saved for my personal collection but I am going to pop em for this test run....:dance:dance:dance
★★ please, I will get ya on the next round!! Will be Mazar male to Katsu female.. Katzar Kush ... these will be in the fall.

Keep it up Kes!! I appreciate your help! And so will all the people that are gonna be poppin' SRG;)

K

kes5480

WAIT!!! holy shit the one Mazar x BubbSnow seed that did germ and then damped off has come back to life...it has new growth pic comin in a min...
KeS

plus i got 3 in paper towels today....:):banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

Here is the Mazar x Bubba/SnowCap that damped off and i didnt get around to tossing it until tonite and when i went to do that i noticed new growth!!
Look!
P1250291.JPG
P1250292.JPG
P1250292.JPG

click on 2nd pic to get a good look at it.
Im still germin my remaining 3seeds so i can do a proper test for Sub Rosa Gardens, just like I promised.
Peace KeS:banana1sv6:

phenotyper

phenotyper

Wow these sounds like great crosses. Thanks Tre and kes, I'll be watching!

T

TreFarmer

SHIT!! WHO KNOWS ...the Alien drop was yesterday...lol you know how that can go..haha
I will c if I have a way to contact him.
This Sucks!! Kes is a good guy!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah i find myself biting my lip over on that Alien forum....itll getcha! He prob got a nice lil 1 month break

T

TreFarmer

Guess you gotta conform or... ah fuck it!! Speaks for it$elf!

Any way when/if he comes back things should be looking nice!! LOL ;)

C

critical

hope hes ok man i just noticed hed been banned n thought id try n trace how by comin to his last post to know what a nice guy like that got banned for? hes always been friendly n informative to me so im puzzled.... hope to see u soon bro

Top Bottom