Subcool TGA Seeds

• Thread starter GardenG00n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenG00n

GardenG00n

Hey so does anybody know what is going to happen to subcool TGA genetics now that subcool has passed? Have bin wondering this recently nd bin looking all over for an answer but cant find anything. Nd much love to subcool man, he taught me so much nd it took me as a shock. Didnt even find out till like 2 months after. Really bummed me out. But if any1 could help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Treecutter

Treecutter

Hey so does anybody know what is going to happen to subcool TGA genetics now that subcool has passed? Have bin wondering this recently nd bin looking all over for an answer but cant find anything. Nd much love to subcool man, he taught me so much nd it took me as a shock. Didnt even find out till like 2 months after. Really bummed me out. But if any1 could help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!!
Yea,
Got an email back from them a couple weeks back. Been in search for David's original Cheese Quake. I still don't know if it was one of the strains he lost in the fire or not. When he set up in Globe, I was going to try to make contact but life happens before I could make it up there.

Sad shit, all the growers that I looked up to are hitting the dirt.

Here's the email I got back from the organization taking over his dream,

"Hello and thank you for reaching out! Yes, Will and myself along side his family are carrying on Subcools name. We currently have the Chargepacks available on amazon, under Subcools Supersoil and Seeds will be launching very soon. Feminized versions to begin as that was a project we had started before Subs passing, Chernobyl, Jesus OG and Jack the Ripper coming first. They are being made in Amsterdam so they will hit those banks first making their way here after. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!!

All the Best,
V"

Top Bottom