Substitution for BioBizz

• Thread starter Hippogator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hippogator

Hippogator

Anyone want to recommend a liquid nutrient line that is similar to BioBizz? They've changed their formula recently without any explanation or response to emails inquiring why. I'm looking for something very similar.

I'm looking for a full organic line.....i.e. not FoxFarm, Canna, Mills, CNS, Advanced, or General Hydro, or General Org.

Thanks!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Anyone want to recommend a liquid nutrient line that is similar to BioBizz? They've changed their formula recently without any explanation or response to emails inquiring why. I'm looking for something very similar.

I'm looking for a full organic line.....i.e. not FoxFarm, Canna, Mills, CNS, Advanced, or General Hydro, or General Org.

Thanks!

This makes so much sense now.. so many people been using Biobizz and been having fuckin problems left and fuckin right!!!!

You ruled out a fucking ton if not all the organic lines.. What the fuck are you looking for that you just ruled all those out?

If you want a high N Look at alaskan fish emulsion.

If you want a low N but high bloom look at Moore bloom 0-10-10.

Theres also Medina Hasta Gro 6-12-6 not certified but still orgnaic.

Also Liquinox 0-10-10 Bloom again not certified but i believe its organic if not well close enough.

General Organics are good tho i've seen those used personally..

Hippogator

Hippogator

This makes so much sense now.. so many people been using Biobizz and been having fuckin problems left and fuckin right!!!!

You ruled out a fucking ton if not all the organic lines.. What the fuck are you looking for that you just ruled all those out?

If you want a high N Look at alaskan fish emulsion.

If you want a low N but high bloom look at Moore bloom 0-10-10.

Theres also Medina Hasta Gro 6-12-6 not certified but still orgnaic.

Also Liquinox 0-10-10 Bloom again not certified but i believe its organic if not well close enough.

General Organics are good tho i've seen those used personally..

Like I said I am lookin for somehthing similar to BioBizz. Fox Farm has a few organic amendments, but the rest is synthetic( their "Grow" formula is full synthetic). Canna is synthetic (with the exception of some of the Bio-Canna), General Hydro is Synthetic, Advanced Nutrients is synthetic, MIlls is synthetic, CNS is synthetic. Some of General Organics is actually organic, not all of it. All of these nutes are ionized salts derived from inorganic sources. Especially Liquinox bloom which is derived from the inorganic chemical compound phosphoric acid.

I've thought about going to fish emulsion, it just stinks lol. I'm probably going to switch to a salt-less organic soluble powder like Organics Alive and just use Recharge or another beneficial amendment with it and still use a couple BioBizz products.

Thanks for your input!

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

Hippogator what have you with Biobizz for problems?
i personally grew in allmix didnt feed until week 6 had then only some guano fertilizer which was to sharp in N.
Then bought the Starter Box they smell verry good and i like the idea that some of this stuff is actually "drinkable" safe small doses its like concentrated soya/ beetsjuice i like the humic acid (root stimulant in biobizz)
i have looked up what could be missing in the line, they need some mono silicic acid and fulvic acids to go for maxing out.
another long way would be good bacteria and vermiculite.
As much as apogee instruments said the best mix of NPK is actually 20 - 10 - 20 later hitting PK harder and N lower.
I think we all have to relearn understanding of feeding plants because we actually should feed the ground that feeds our plants bedder then we could ever do directly, does anyone know a good "Brand of mykorrhizza" ?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hippogator what have you with Biobizz for problems?
i personally grew in allmix didnt feed until week 6 had then only some guano fertilizer which was to sharp in N.
Then bought the Starter Box they smell verry good and i like the idea that some of this stuff is actually "drinkable" safe small doses its like concentrated soya/ beetsjuice i like the humic acid (root stimulant in biobizz)
i have looked up what could be missing in the line, they need some mono silicic acid and fulvic acids to go for maxing out.
another long way would be good bacteria and vermiculite.
As much as apogee instruments said the best mix of NPK is actually 20 - 10 - 20 later hitting PK harder and N lower.
I think we all have to relearn understanding of feeding plants because we actually should feed the ground that feeds our plants bedder then we could ever do directly, does anyone know a good "Brand of mykorrhizza" ?
Screenshot 20201218 093801 DuckDuckGo

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Following along, I am curious about this myself. I like the gs plant plant liquid fish and kelp, but it does stink and its very goopy. Trying to find something organic I can fertigate with that won’t clog the lines.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Bit of an old thread but i'll add to it for the record. @Hippogator Im getting great results with Earth Juice. Plants are really happy, and its full organic with a good percentage of insoluble organic nutrients.

Feeding 9 different strains with the same res of it and all of them seem happy.

Not suitable for emitters, and would gunk up an irrigation manifold pretty quick. I stick to handwatering with a wand.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Thanks!

What changes were made?

I dont think any changes were made! Lol

I would like details company link stating this...i think younare believing in someones bullshit...this company has given prople the nutrients to make the best tasting tomatoes and peppers ive ever had..gtfo! I want proof!

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Make your own teas. Bat guano can be high in nitrogen or phosphorus. Add in some compost and you’ve got one hell of a 1-2 punch. You can add other ingredients to your tea as needed.

elduderito

elduderito

I think maybe there are different source ingredients and NPK formulations in different regions.. or that they have changed over time. It's strange how they are not stated on the website but on the bottles mine are labeled in the inner leaflet (e.g. Bio Grow - 4-3-6) - I think they may have different labeling, organic standards/requirements in different markets. They have now added PH adjustment products and a CalMag product.... I've had issues with BioBizz as of mid-end flower in the past but I think it was caused by my water source (lock-outs, not letting water sit to dechlorinate) and maybe CalMag issues.
I'm using the full line (but 1/2 - 2/3 recommended doses) for my first indoor grow and everything is looking very good so far

thechompy

thechompy

I use the grow, bloom and topmax. bioheaven is expensive for what it does so I use cyco uptake and cyco silica to the mix.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Botanacare pro grow is a great food mostly fish mulch and nitro, see results.

20210725 081205
20210724 142839

Latest posts

Top Bottom