Sugar

• Thread starter DBanger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DBanger

well i met this farmer from canada who showed me mega buds n he gave me a few tips and one was add sugar to my resevoir.:swear:swear:swear Well i cant wait to find this sucka and give him a piece of my mind. Well i did take his advice on the sugar and added it to the mix n waited for great excpectations:character0111::character0111:. i usually check my setup twice a day. i notice the ph was going crazy couldnt keep it stable for nothing. 7 days later my crop was:doh:sick0004::doh. they was sitting in str8 sewage it looked like even smelled like sewage. i couldnt believe my eyes the roots turned to str8 mush. i was to disgusted to take pics for you guys. i think i spent 7hrs cleaning trying to get setup up to par. I thank mary for having clones children that was ready to give a go. Cuase i would have really lost it. I hope i was the only naieve one who tried this. but absolutely NO NO NO sugar.

S

SkunkWrangler

I read you can use molasses if you heat it up in water so that it totally mixes, I think it was on GP's site.

J

Jalisco Kid

The problem was in your rez. You feed it and it became a monster. You should have added some benies that would have feed them also and they could have kept the bad guys away. JK
Processed sugar is one of the worst carbs to use. For sucrose use dextrose for your source.

S

saltr

I'm utilizing cane sugar, malt, and molasses with great results. What kind of sugar did you add?

J

Jalisco Kid

The problem probably was not sugar but having troublesome bacteria in there. When he fed the sugar it was super food for the bacteria. Good benies I believe will always pay for themselves in the long run. JK

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
The problem probably was not sugar but having troublesome bacteria in there. When he fed the sugar it was super food for the bacteria. Good benies I believe will always pay for themselves in the long run. JK

Exactly what I was thinking. The problem was already there, he just gave the bad shit lots of food to thrive and kill off the plants faster.

P

purpleblockhead

im sorry 2 hear that bro, i use molasses in flower week 3, 5 and 6 in my grow, ive never heard of sugar tho, a friend of mine melts down jolly ranches adds water and feeds 3 days b4 he cuts he said it adds smell and flavor, hes tree does smell like candy sometimes

Latest posts

Top Bottom