suggestion on seeds

• Thread starter riverrider420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

riverrider420

mornin all..

well it's happened, i've moved to a new area and have no kind friend. i think this is the first time in 20 years i can pass a test without any help..lol i know sad story. any way, i've decided to pick myself up by the boot straps and give growing a shot. i'm leabing toward an auto flower seed because this is my first shot at it and heard this is pretty easy. just not sure were the best place to purchas from is. any suggestions? also not sure of the strain. i'm kinda leaning toward deisel ryder or buddah dwarf. i'm not looking for a couch lock high. i kinda like a cognitive energetic. again..anysuggestion are more than welcome.

thanks in advance all

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Personally I stay away from all autoflower strains but thats just me...small puney little colas from an autoflower plant are no prize, even with soe of the best genitics crossed in there and I still see nothing but dismal results.

Your setup and skill are way more important than the strain you choose...what size space? what size light? what style of grow? have you ever grown before? are you comfortable with laws of your state?

Tex

U

uefear

In my opinion Autoflowering strains are garbage like Texas said. They usually yield like crap and they aren't much easier to grow. Sure you never have to use a timer but cmon now, a timer is automatic so we are not talkin any extra work just a matter of changing the light cycle to 12/12 to initiate flowering from 18/6,20/4 or 24/0.

Instead base the strain off how long you have for your total grow, how much space you have, what kind of light power you have, wanna make hash or want a lot of bud ect....

F

funkfarmer

Yeah, auto-flowers suck. There are plenty of good genetics that are easy to grow and dont need much care and just as many places to get them. Good luck

R

Rocky Top

I also stay away from auto's. If I am going to go to all the effort and risk to grow my own meds, I want the absolute best I can possibly get. Plenty of great strains around, thanks to Swerve, Raskel and bredders like that. Serious seeds has some top notch, easy to grow and yield like a sumbitch genetics as well.

To ech his own but honestly go with a proven strain and you will be very glad you did.

I

indodoja

fawk auto's man. herb that actually gets you high is so much better. welcome to the candy store...

M

Mr. Whipple

Hey Riverrider,

Hope all is well.

This is easy.

1. Go to the thcbay
2. Buy O.G Raskals "the white x Bubba kush"

They are female seeds for $95.00.

Lets see.

10 female seeds for $95.00. $9.50 for a female plant of that caliber. 10 females to choose a mother. Then cuttings until the end of time (2012 11:11 a.m.)

This is O.G Raskal gear !!!!!

All for only $95.00

Good luck with your grow.

Whip

sun

sun

here on the farm

mornin all..

well it's happened, i've moved to a new area and have no kind friend. i think this is the first time in 20 years i can pass a test without any help..lol i know sad story. any way, i've decided to pick myself up by the boot straps and give growing a shot. i'm leabing toward an auto flower seed because this is my first shot at it and heard this is pretty easy. just not sure were the best place to purchas from is. any suggestions? also not sure of the strain. i'm kinda leaning toward deisel ryder or buddah dwarf. i'm not looking for a couch lock high. i kinda like a cognitive energetic. again..anysuggestion are more than welcome.

thanks in advance all
get your seeds right here on the farm youll get burned elsewhere

M

Mr. Whipple

Lets break it down a little more.

10 female seeds for $95.00.

10 Female plants producing 1.5 ounces per plant.

Thats 15 ounces for $95.00 + operating costs.

15 ounces of kill weed.

Then the cuttings are up next. Another 1.5 ounces per plant.

And so on. ( not proper english)

All for only $95.00

Whip

G

greenthumb

find yourself a nice quick easy to grow sativa just type buy cannabis seeds in google and you will have a load of companys but there are a lot with inferior seeds and some just plain take your money and fuck you off! but you can buy seeds from here and if anywhere but usa attitude are a good company and so is edit.

R

riverrider420

thnks for all your help folks..gonna check out the thcbay mr whipple..i'm a first time grower with limited space and funds. so will check seeds and grow techniques..actually looking forward to my new adventure

Top Bottom