Suggestions for indoor grow lights for a 100sq ft room? preferably LED

• Thread starter Littleturtle614
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Littleturtle614

Littleturtle614

Hey new grower I've done a few grows but need a new light system and I'm going to move into a room instead of a tent grow suggestions for lights my goal is to get 1lb per plant indoor if possible under LED's in soil/coco

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Hey new grower I've done a few grows but need a new light system and I'm going to move into a room instead of a tent grow suggestions for lights my goal is to get 1lb per plant indoor if possible under LED's in soil/coco
Will this be a 10ft x 10ft space?

Four fixtures suitable for a 5 x 5 tent would do it. HLGs are cheaper and I like mine, but people who have used both the "quantum board" type of lights and the LEDs on bar-type structures consider the bar type construction better.

Littleturtle614

Littleturtle614

Will this be a 10ft x 10ft space?

Four fixtures suitable for a 5 x 5 tent would do it. HLGs are cheaper and I like mine, but people who have used both the "quantum board" type of lights and the LEDs on bar-type structures consider the bar type construction better.
Yeah it's a 10 x 10 space, I was looking at the the HLG 500 RSPEC.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Check out viperspectra they now carry industrial lighting for large grows.

C

czappme

Also looking and now following, I've found some LED's that were "nicely" priced! I'm @ 500 sq.ft with around 100 plants and thought this light would work. Specs,
* 8' light, 16 sq foot coverage.
* 210 W
* 242.40 PPFD
THOUGHTS?

Latest posts

Top Bottom