Suggestions for new diary grow diary

• Thread starter Fungi.Samurai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fungi.Samurai

Fungi.Samurai

I need some suggestions on what strain and seed bank everyone would likr to see a new grow diary posted. I will be using a 4×4 indoor tent, and would prefer autoflower for this run. Anyone with suggestions of a strain they haven't seen much of or any please let me know. I would also like the best seed bank to go through for the strain. Thank You all ahead of time an can't wait to het some more seeds and starting this next chapter.

Fungi.Samurai

Fungi.Samurai

Sorry wasn't thinkin I have autos in there now. Seeds were a gift from the wife. Right now I have 2 Think big an 1 Night queen from Royal seeds. 3 Super og kush, 2 northen lights an 1 purple kush cbd from Seed supreme, an 3 Lemon that came as freebies. She just got me a 8' × 4' tent I am making room for. All the ones going now are autos but as soon as they are done I am going all photo. The Think bigs an the Night queen just started to flower, the lemons should be anytime then the rest will be right after.

Ponky

Ponky

Well... maybe a Blueberry. From a seedbank with global shipping that takes visa. See if legit Blueberry autos exist. Don't know any though... :(

Fungi.Samurai

Fungi.Samurai

you can get photo seeds and throw them in with the auto's. when the autos are done then you have a stack of photoperiods that are ready for cloning and going into flower.
Thanks, I didn't really think about that but is a great idea. I am actually looking now for something different an as soon as I can get them ordered they'll be in the tent. Thanks again

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I've been looking at running some strains from Anesia Seeds. I grow photos but they also have some autos. From what I've heard, their genetics are on par or better than some of what the best known seed banks offer. Their prices, though higher than some ... are not in the stratosphere like Thug Pug and such. It's worth a glance at what they have to offer.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Thanks, I didn't really think about that but is a great idea. I am actually looking now for something different an as soon as I can get them ordered they'll be in the tent. Thanks again
one thing to keep in mind is that the photoperiod plants will probebly be a tree by the 70 days. Keep the height in mind, keep on top of the trainings.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I've been looking at running some strains from Anesia Seeds. I grow photos but they also have some autos. From what I've heard, their genetics are on par or better than some of what the best known seed banks offer. Their prices, though higher than some ... are not in the stratosphere like Thug Pug and such. It's worth a glance at what they have to offer.
I don't know anyone who has grown out Anesia seeds, but they do have some interesting sounding wares.

On a work trip to Colorado a couple of years ago, I got a few eighths at a dispensary. The only decent selection was a strain called Mob Boss. Kicked ass, then I never saw it again, until I looked at what Anesia had to offer.

I don't know if it's theirs and they femmed it or if they got the cut and femmed it, but if it's a legit S1, there's probably something good in there.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

I don't know anyone who has grown out Anesia seeds, but they do have some interesting sounding wares.

On a work trip to Colorado a couple of years ago, I got a few eighths at a dispensary. The only decent selection was a strain called Mob Boss. Kicked ass, then I never saw it again, until I looked at what Anesia had to offer.

I don't know if it's theirs and they femmed it or if they got the cut and femmed it, but if it's a legit S1, there's probably something good in there.
I have a cpl crosses i made with mob boss my pheno was super sparkley but here is popular 1 here i made called sinmob ppl luv it here in colo actually got a cpl crosses that a put out here and thru a cpl buddies shops . Def luv that strain thats why i used it ..but anyway nice call on that one 👍

Top Bottom