Suggestions on feeding timing please

• Thread starter Bravelittletoaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bravelittletoaster

1-White widow Scrog. 8 weeks of vegging and now on 2nd week of flowering. 2x2 grow tent.

Hey All,

I have a question about feeding and was hoping to get some advice. This is my second grow. I have learned from my mistake the first grow, mainly, to go light on feeding. I have been following the feeding protocol below and slowly increasing. I am now in 2nd week of flowering. Plant is looking good.

Image.jpeg

I am using the Gh flora line, along with great white and molasses. I have been feeding twice and flushing once.

I have Beastie Bloomzs and soluble seaweed powder on its way so my question is how should I go about feeding. This is what I was thinking.
1st watering -feed gh flora + beastie Blooms(week 3-4, dry koolbloom 5-6)

2nd watering- kelp, molasses and white shark(every other week)

3rd watering- Plain PHed water

I water every 3-4 days.

Here is a photo.

Suggestions on feeding timing please 2
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
1-White widow Scrog. 8 weeks of vegging and now on 2nd week of flowering. 2x2 grow tent.

Hey All,

I have a question about feeding and was hoping to get some advice. This is my second grow. I have learned from my mistake the first grow, mainly, to go light on feeding. I have been following the feeding protocol below and slowly increasing. I am now in 2nd week of flowering. Plant is looking good.

View attachment 1213362

I am using the Gh flora line, along with great white and molasses. I have been feeding twice and flushing once.

I have Beastie Bloomzs and soluble seaweed powder on its way so my question is how should I go about feeding. This is what I was thinking.
1st watering -feed gh flora + beastie Blooms(week 3-4, dry koolbloom 5-6)

2nd watering- kelp, molasses and white shark(every other week)

3rd watering- Plain PHed water

I water every 3-4 days.

Here is a photo.
Not sure why you want to complicate it. I use GH 3 part + liquid Kool Bloom after 4th week of flower. In 3 gallon pots I use 1 gallon of feed or water depending on the cycle. water - feed - water - feed ect. in 3 gallon pots it takes 3 - 4 days to dry @ 78f ......My well water is @7.2ph I run that through my soil it comes back @ 6.5ph...no need to ph prior to giving it to the plant....when I add nutes to the water I need to add PH up so my runoff is in the mid 6's ph.....Check your runoff's ph without adding anything to it you might not need to ph your water first......I don't like adding up or down unless necessary.

B

Bravelittletoaster

Thank you for the reply. I usually use ph up because I use a 6 stage RO unit(from my reef aquarium) so the ph is low to mid 5s. Thought it would be too acidic to feed with that kind of ph.

Latest posts

Top Bottom