suggestions on shooting trailer ?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I want to film a sport trailer to send into a tv network. My biggest thing will be a high quality camera to film it with then someone to cut it and paste it. Any suggestions,advice or knowledge in the A/V department. I want it to cost as little as possible then where ever it goes. I don't want to say I never tried. I rem saying that about growing in 1993:)

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

I wish. I had quite a few street/race bikes.

2003 gsxr 600
2004 cbr 1000rr
2007 gsxr 600

10w30

10w30

Supporter
look for volunteers in the film and production neighborhoods , art of the deal i heard, good luck, entertainment industry gets bigger and bigger

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Yo disty my kid is In The Supercross industry now ! They ( go pro)are a necessity now or some kind of 360 def came along way since the original!

Still in the industry?
Get a gimbal mount! No more racing. I quit that 8yrs ago. 1 very bad high side, and 1 "pucker moment" at t1 (circuit track) doing about 70 full lean. Done, quit, sold everything.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Get a gimbal mount! No more racing. I quit that 8yrs ago. 1 very bad high side, and 1 "pucker moment" at t1 (circuit track) doing about 70 full lean. Done, quit, sold everything.
360 degrees baby vids and data collection are crazy these days they track everything from speed to lines taken and overlay them on competition! So much further than let’s see who has the most talent! Def not the case today ! Lol money driven

Latest posts

Top Bottom