Suggestions

• Thread starter Gemini
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gemini

Gemini

Conflicted don’t know what to do
I am out of room in my tent the big one is way ready to switch but have no where to do that at moment besides outside
Should I ? I do not want to bring her back in to the others after that because of bugs I have had none don’t want none
If I do what happens if it gets cold at night she is the mother I do not want her to get destroyed in our crazy Oklahoma weather
Or since she has been inside under light whole life should I take out the one in the back white bucket throw her outside (5 weeks old) so that I can keep that one inside
The 2 in front are being nurtured back to health they were outside at a friends house and not being taken care of at all no nutrients Bailey any water and went into flower I brought them back home and put them back under light
Then have 2 clones rooted ready for transplant
Any suggestions would be awesome please

Suggestions
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if your gonna set her outside ,be sure and harden it off for the sun,start a hour at a time in direct sunlight,do a hour 2 days ,the third day up to 2hr,if she fairs it well bump it up and by 2 weeks of harden off she should be good,thought here if your gonna keep her,clones in flower not a real good idea in my opinion,so take clones now before flowering

Gemini

Gemini

if your gonna set her outside ,be sure and harden it off for the sun,start a hour at a time in direct sunlight,do a hour 2 days ,the third day up to 2hr,if she fairs it well bump it up and by 2 weeks of harden off she should be good,thought here if your gonna keep her,clones in flower not a real good idea in my opinion,so take clones now before flowering
Thank you

Gemini

Gemini

What should I do with the 2 up front in smart pots they are the ones that were outside flowering do I cut everything off so they can go back into veg
Or just throw me back outside

Top Bottom