Sun meter for outdoor site selection

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think this is a pretty nifty tool for making sure the outdoor site you selected gets the right amount of sun. I haven't used it yet but I will this spring and summer. This is from the Burpee Seed Company so it won't look suspicious getting delivered to your house.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

nice find tobor, and one day i might have reason to get one. since it's reusuable 33.50 isn't too bad. some 411 on it

Suncalc (Sunlight Calculator)
Revolutionary digital sunlight measuring device helps maximize your plant's growing potential.
This precision device accurately measures the amount of accumulated light that falls on any specific location on your property, giving you the ability to match a plant's light requirements with the actual light conditions measured by SunCalc. Put your plants where they want to be! Locating plants under the wrong light conditions is one of the most common reasons for plant failure. SunCalc is incredibly easy to use- full instructions are included. SunCalc can be used over and over, year after year!

p.s. don't have to be your property to use this lol. :anim_09: i couldn't resist

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

yes thanx tobor thats a good find def be a big help to outdoor growers looking for a a new place to plant.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

learn something new everyday here:)+1 reputation point for good info sharing:party0042:

Top Bottom