Sunshine MIX #4 Leaf issues?

• Thread starter lifecycle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lifecycle

Not sure whats going on here....this is happening to a few of the plants in Sunshine #4 with plant success mixed in for mycos. Anyone have similar issues with the #4?

PH- 5.8 -6.1
Meduim -sunshine 4
Air temp- 78f
Rh-40 percent
Nutes- HG cocos @ 800-1000ppm

Sunshine mix 4 leaf issues
Sunshine mix 4 leaf issues 2
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I am having the same problem with the last bag of #4 that I got. I was undecided if it's the soil mix or something else. I think my pH was too high at 6.5 ish. Forgot it's a soilless mix, so pH should be more like hydro. I add 2 tbsp of dolomite, a tsp of azomite, and 3 scoops of Great White to each bale, and it has worked well until the last few days. Wonder if it WAS the sunshine mix, after all.

T

TacomaComa

I had some Chemdog D x sourd in some # 4 that just not happy in the stuff. put em into some pro-mix and things improved.....i hear their advanced mix is better and ph'd

L

lifecycle

yeah hopefully it is the #4...that way i can eliminate it...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looks like a phosphorous deficiency, which is what an overage or lockout can look like, too. I'd give a push of phosphorous, because your other numbers look pretty good. Oh, the ppm #'s, what conversion factor is being used?

L

lifecycle

Im on the .5 scale. I thought phosphorous.....it is possible that its locked out. Im using 10g pot so i dont get any runoff...which sucks cause i cant test it. So my Ph is based on what its going in at. Im gonna try one of those 3 way meters to try and get a ph reading. Thanks for taking a look guys.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you're not getting run-off, if it were me I'd take a sample of the mix, then take an equal amount of either distilled or 0EC RO water and mix, allow to set for 5-10, strain then test for pH and EC. Depending on where it's at, you may or may not have to make adjustments.

L

lifecycle

Good idea Seamadien, i think thats more reliable measurement then the 3 way meter.

Top Bottom