Sup my Fellow Reefer Ruffians

• Thread starter GanjaJen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaJen

GanjaJen

Hey ya'll! I've been doing a lot of reading here and ya'll have a great community. Looking forward to talking to all yall.
I've been growing for "a few" years. (ok..more than a "few"). 😉 As most of ya'll from the good 'ole US of A know, the South is the Bible belt and isn't too keen on "reefer ruffians" like myself but times they are a changing. (Finally!)
Luckily for me, I don't need to put my plants on sleds and move them from place to place anymore or hiding my grow room through some tiny door in the back of the garage. I'm an old school organic grower and dabble with breeding and cloning with local genetics crossed with some of my faves. (Just for fun.)
So I'll sit here on the porch, sip my sweet tea, roll a fatty and continue to enjoy the forums. Much peace and love!

freezeland2

freezeland2

Hey ya'll! I've been doing a lot of reading here and ya'll have a great community. Looking forward to talking to all yall.
I've been growing for "a few" years. (ok..more than a "few"). 😉 As most of ya'll from the good 'ole US of A know, the South is the Bible belt and isn't too keen on "reefer ruffians" like myself but times they are a changing. (Finally!)
Luckily for me, I don't need to put my plants on sleds and move them from place to place anymore or hiding my grow room through some tiny door in the back of the garage. I'm an old school organic grower and dabble with breeding and cloning with local genetics crossed with some of my faves. (Just for fun.)
So I'll sit here on the porch, sip my sweet tea, roll a fatty and continue to enjoy the forums. Much peace and love!
Hey there Jen. Welcome to the farm.

MDK

MDK

Missouri here, welcome! Everyone here is so nice enjoy the stay!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi, Welcome to the Farm, lots of good folks here & not all of us are from The USA, cold north here in Nova Scotia.....although were as far south as Northern California....we don't get their weather.......smoking as I write,,,,,,,enjoy the Farm...

Top Bottom