Sup Rdwc 1000+ co2 new guy

• Thread starter Krowmozone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krowmozone

Krowmozone

What’s up construction worker here things are slow….

Long time patient
Looking to finally get going… always wanted to do LED RDWC I remember when the leds were coming out 10+ yrs ago

Anyway my biggest thing is NOISE
I’m in a concrete building but my spot it’s small and it echo’s specially when there’s no noise in the building like at night

Currently looking to set up

4x4 , photontek1000 with the controller, co2 with a inkbird , not sure what size tank it’s for a 4x4 I figured a 5 lbs ? I thought getting 2 to have one on go all time, I wana do a RDWC but the air pump is what worries me the noise !!! And the water fall noise ( depending how loud it is )
Money isn’t much of a factor the noise is the biggest for me

I’d also get a blue labs guardian for my ppm n ph and get a RO systhem for thé quality, it’s -20 right and summer it’s +40 so I’d probably get a chiller heater for the water also

Or everything the same but with earth for the. Noise, however I feel less confident with soil than water believe it or not….

Have a great day

Krowmozone

Krowmozone

Use a diaphragm pump.

Buy it now and plug it in. Send it back if too loud but it probably won’t be. It’s a low hum.

General Hydroponics HGC728040... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008UF9XLY?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Thanks for the heads up
Use a diaphragm pump.

Buy it now and plug it in. Send it back if too loud but it probably won’t be. It’s a low hum.

General Hydroponics HGC728040... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008UF9XLY?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Does the reservoir need one ? Or the small water fall should do enough ?

Krowmozone

Krowmozone

Need more info to tell you. But generally no you will want bubbling too.
Probably just run a small separate unit just for it,

Found a CCh20 kit cheap, wanted to mcguyver my set up but the price for sale vs what they go for new it’s hard to pass up !

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

20lb tank is what id suggest. And a 5 as a spare to swap between refills.

you have taken into account you have to be able to remove a lot of water with dehumidification right?

Krowmozone

Krowmozone

20lb tank is what id suggest. And a 5 as a spare to swap between refills.

you have taken into account you have to be able to remove a lot of water with dehumidification right?
Thanks boss,

I’m giving up on the idea of RDWC just for a sanitary hazard if you catch my drift….. there’s a currant culture 8 bucket kit locally for 500$ I think I’m gona pick it up anyway and sit on it !

Was talking with a store for a fan , ask the guy if he sold photontek, told me he dropped the line due to warranty issues , he recommended a rayonled 800 I

like the built in UV IR and they are local
Any inputs ?

Rayonled 800 vs photontek 1000

Latest posts

Top Bottom