Super Dawg

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey JJ, was wondering if you know what is up with Super Dawg...is it still around? I don't think I ever have seen anyone with it on the boards. Did you do that cross? I got a few puffs when Phil had some nugs
of it back in the day....it was real tasty, like og or the '91 that I tried before.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I think the Super Dawg was something that Chemdog did. Chemdog D X Mass SS or is it 91 Chem X Mass SS? Its the same makeup of the Giesel. Do you still have 91 Chem X P-Bud?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
The superdog is indeed different than giesel. I did a little research and found this old quote from Chemdog over at ic.....
Originally Posted by Chemdog
if any of you have questions let me
know also i wanna talk to this rez dog guy because he claims no one
has seeds of these strains well iam the only one with true males and
females of the Chem dog,Sour diesel,Bubble chem, i have crossed a
male Chem dog Aka Diesel with all of Sensi seeds good females already
back in 96 they have been in storage since then and i know are still
viable because the me kids just started the Super dog which is the
Superskunk crossed with the chemdog and its sick enjoy the info a lot
more to come
So it turns out to be mss x chemdog male...interesting. I knew they had to be different because they taste different...and from memory the superdog taste was better imo...giesel is no slouch though, lol!

No more chem/pbud, JJ...had 2 good phenos but very much like Chemdog D, just not as good imo so no reason to keep around with the real thing. I have 12 sour diesel/pbuds in early veg right now...got them from Chem when he gave me the Chemdog D/pbud seeds. Hoping for some dank out of those...I haven't smoked or grown any good sour d for a few years now since I let my clone go.

S

sunsimulator

The superdog is indeed different than giesel. I did a little research and found this old quote from Chemdog over at ic.....

So it turns out to be mss x chemdog male...interesting. I knew they had to be different because they taste different...and from memory the superdog taste was better imo...giesel is no slouch though, lol!

No more chem/pbud, JJ...had 2 good phenos but very much like Chemdog D, just not as good imo so no reason to keep around with the real thing. I have 12 sour diesel/pbuds in early veg right now...got them from Chem when he gave me the Chemdog D/pbud seeds. Hoping for some dank out of those...I haven't smoked or grown any good sour d for a few years now since I let my clone go.

Well shit far ,, i didn't know this x im about to make is
already been made ,, I got my mass super skunk pollen ready to hit some chem clones .. also the white , Sour Slut , Strawberry diesel . and few others ..

Jimmy u need to try the remake diesel . i think you would find them pretty amazing. Being we know the real diesel ,, these fill the taste buds with crazy flavors . They come either sour Diesel or or serious sour citric candy flavors .. Calling one Candy Lips ..
hey you should hit me up on Skype sometime!

T

TheRealBoss

That Super Dawg is fucking bomb...we've had it for years now. We have selected males over the years and used them as our cross for the ECSD and the LA OG Kush. We have back-crossed numerous times to the OG and have recreated a stable and healthy version. What I like about the way we have done things is that we have not used any feminized seeds to create our strains. The Super Dawg has similiar genetics to the OG and the ECSD - this has helped stabilize. Not as much of an outcross.Just cracked some seeds - ALL of them Germinated. Hoping to do a grow thread to share with you our experience...

fractaLz

fractaLz

Super dog is whats up! Last time I had it was 06' when the western mass kids rolled through. Someone let her out of the pen;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
well shit far ,, i didn't know this x im about to make is
already been made ,, i got my mass super skunk pollen ready to hit some chem clones .. Also the white , sour slut , strawberry diesel . And few others ..

Jimmy u need to try the remake diesel . I think you would find them pretty amazing. Being we know the real diesel ,, these fill the taste buds with crazy flavors . They come either sour diesel or or serious sour citric candy flavors .. Calling one candy lips ..
Hey you should hit me up on skype sometime!
hit all them clones, sun! They all sound fire. That super dawg sounds good also!

G

grenbone

It seems like anything that is/was crossed with the super skunk turns out some sick dank.

I remember seeing some pics on here of super star dawg and it looked top notch. JJ, do you plan on doing any more super skunk crosses any time soon?

G

grenbone

I lost the clone

Bummer. Is it something you want to get your hands on again?

Most of the Super Skunk claiming to be MSS that I have seen since we lost he original clone, has been nothing like the real deal. It definitely was one of my favorite flavors.

S

steelcanaries

wow i hope the superdawg clone is still around...and this is the first time i have heard that it was a different cut than the Giesel...i had the superdawg in San Fran years ago...so i know it made its way out west....hopefully this strain has not been all lost cuz it still to this day is the tastiest and awesomely stoniest buds ive every come across....no lie! didnt even look that impressive but one taste and even the pickiest of heads was hooked! if you have the superdawg, chime in and post up pics! please! all the best....bless

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

didnt even look that impressive but one taste and even the pickiest of heads was hooked!

I love herb like that...

Stuff that doesn't look like anything and then WHAMMO your eyes are shutting and you feel a little more dumberer.

I had some herb like that up at Eddy Lepp's Birthday party a few years back that tasted and smelled like snowcap....and SLAMA-DAMA-DING-DONG. I knew I was hitting something special... I asked what is that...and I got the old "its a secret"

We need more herb floating around like this....Don't hide it DIVIDE IT!

RC

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
i really want some of ogr's sick super skunk crosses like the alien super skunk or the urkel super skunk or fire super skunk any of them Please some one make some old school dank super skunk crosses!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

i really want some of ogr's sick super skunk crosses like the alien super skunk or the urkel super skunk or fire super skunk any of them Please some one make some old school dank super skunk crosses!!

Agreed, Super Skunk is one of my favorites right now, Alien Super Skunk would be some FIRE, Id also love to see a female fire alien hit with a super skunk male, idk if thats enough possible but boy would those genetics be fire..Alien Fire Skunk!

S

steelcanaries

We need more herb floating around like this....Don't hide it DIVIDE IT!

well put. I couldnt agree more.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
How about some Super Skunk S1s? I know S1s. I have a shit ton of Chocolate Thai x Super Skunk F2s I should pop and look for some SS. So many dank strains from the 90s that would be excellent breeders to some of today's elite cuts. I love that chem smell. I love that Chemdog D smell to be exact. I really want a Chemdog #4 cut. I scooped up some of the Chemical Romance, Chemdog#4 x Chemdog's Sister. Want a nice 50/50 and a Chemdog #4 pheno. Such a sexy looking plant in flower! Thanks for whoever originally found this chem pheno and brought it to the masses. It is a great break from fruity strains.

I thought OGR already did the Alien x SS? Pretty sure G.O.D. did it just recently as well.

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom