Super Lemon Haze Cbd

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

yep.....2 weeks from harvest
Terrific. How many plants; clones or seed; do you plan on testing? Oh if seed, from Greenhouse or ?
I've grown out SLH from greenhouse seeds, its one of my favs. But if it's a nice balance of cbd/thc and retains its lemony flavor that would knock it out if the park. I will be following you so please keep me up to date. I've been growing for a decade so if any questions feel free.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

April 1st started from seeds. SLH CBD is an auto flower and has been flowering for 5 weeks. The other 3 plants are Girl Scout Cookie, Northern Lights, and Strawberry Cough. I'm a first time grower and going with the DWC hydro method with clay pellet medium (General Hydro Products...Bloom, Grow, and Micro). Things seem to be going smoothly but worried about when to harvest. Think I'm 2-3 weeks from harvest on my SLH. Going to harvest only the colas that are ready so not to harvest buds that are not mature. Any suggestions? Love to learn from reading and other experienced growers like yourself.

20170603 200803
20170603 200811
20170603 200824
GSC
Northern Lights
SLH
Strawberry
FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Terrific. How many plants; clones or seed; do you plan on testing? Oh if seed, from Greenhouse or ?
I've grown out SLH from greenhouse seeds, its one of my favs. But if it's a nice balance of cbd/thc and retains its lemony flavor that would knock it out if the park. I will be following you so please keep me up to date. I've been growing for a decade so if any questions feel free.

The SLH CBD Auto is from Green House Seed Co. Glad to hear that it is a favorite from a long time grower. Hope the autoflower doesn't change anything.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

4 plants (Girl scout, straw cough, northern lights and SLH CBD Auto). Started April 2 from seeds. DWC w/clay medium . The SLH has been flowering for 6 weeks +-. Thinking its close, not sure if the pistils turning brown/orange is normal. Here are a few pictures of it. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
20170606 101922
20170606 102221
20170606 102243
SLHjpg

fatawa

fatawa

Your pretty close n my opinion.u got a loop?and yes them turning orange is a sign saying there close..they shud pull in after turning colors..but the true way is checking trichs w/loop

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Your pretty close n my opinion.u got a loop?and yes them turning orange is a sign saying there close..they shud pull in after turning colors..but the true way is checking trichs w/loop

Thanks for the response...got a microscope connected to my phone. Take a picture then zoom in on my computer.

fatawa

fatawa

U want cloudy not clear trichs..as some start to go amber pull her...more amber is couchlock,more cloudy is upity buzz

fatawa

fatawa

Shes pretty..id try to hang on bout a wk longer..your getting cloudy tho..still see some clear n there too..when we say clear were meaning translucent...not clear like looking out a window n seeing image on other side..looks good tho brother

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Shes pretty..id try to hang on bout a wk longer..your getting cloudy tho..still see some clear n there too..when we say clear were meaning translucent...not clear like looking out a window n seeing image on other side..looks good tho brother

Thanks...Will wait it out one more week. Be nice to have some home grown bud for the summer.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Ok...my first full harvest. SLH CBD....Good amount of buds, they seem to be a little fluffy but being a first timer, not really sure. Here is a pick of about 75 percent of harvest. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks
20170626 144349
20170626 144449
20170626 144504

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

Two of my other plants have 2 to 3 weeks left to fully ripen. Appears I'm having a problem. Checked for bugs but none. What do you think. Im not putting too much nute either...can't figure it out. Any suggestions?
20170628 174950
20170628 175048

fatawa

fatawa

That spotting looks like mites forsure.u hav a loop?better inspect those leaves again.1st pic looks like cal mag needed but them spots/pin holes r dead give away.usualy wen mites first come on it appears like cal mag.rusting etc..

Latest posts

Top Bottom